Snakes Are Beautiful (Rin Yureimoto X Shy Male Reader)!!

Requested by: RebornAstute

Snakes... Snakes are some of the Most Beautiful, yet most hated Creatures of Nature. Why? Well for multiple reasons. Their Beautiful colors, and Slim Bodies, and Slick scales made them Incredibly beautiful but they were Secret Assassins if you Pissed one off enough or if they get Hungry they will Kill you with A Venomous bite that can kill anything from A Small Rat to an Elephant or Strangle you to death and eat you whole!

As For you, You Loved Snakes, You Studied Snakes, You are A Paleontoglist for snakes, Tracking their evolution to see where Nature took them. And Surprisingly to your Luck, you have A Snake for A Girlfriend. But let's Take A Few steps Back! What? How? Why? Let me explain.

You were in Japan for A Fossil dig when you want to explore and came across An Fuedal Village that was Filled with Yokai! You thought it was Myth but it was all True and it broke your Logical Mind!

You were quickly taken to the castle's infirmary and the ruling Family was considering what to do with you when you met You're Love Rin Yureimoto! She had the Head of A Woman and the Body of the Massive, Green, Rattlesnake! It's both somehow Strange and Beautiful, and you somehow hit it off with her As she fell smitten for you, being the first Human not to be Terrified of her!

This soon Lead to A Full Blown Relationship and it was Now your 1st year anniversary and you were just leaving with A Box of chocolate and Roses when A Coworker stopped him!

Coworker: "Hey, Y/n! You gonna give those to Your Viper of A Girl?"

Y/n: "Well Technically she's A Rattlesnake but yes. I am."

Coworker: "Cool, Cool, Just when are you going to introduce us to your girl. Some of guys are not really Believing that this whole half-snake thing is true!"

Y/n: "It's True. Trust me."

Coworker: "Well how are you going to prove it then? Even I am Doubting it at this point."

Y/n: "Well I wish I can but-!"

Just then they heard A Series of Squeals, Yelling, and Crashes and he heard A Familiar!

Rin: "People act like they never saw A Yokai. Racist As shit."

She then slithered into Your View and she was of course as beautiful as you remember her as always!

Coworker: "Okay, now I'm inclined to believe you..."

Y/n: "Rin!? What are you doing here!?"

Rin: "Sigh... Apparently, someone didn't check their phone to see my Text that said I was coming over so you can take me out..."

Y/n: "Oh... Well, Happy anniversary!"

You then pulled out the Chocolate and Roses and she couldn't help it as A Smile crept up her unusually frowning face as she took both of them smiling!

Rin: "Wow, Thanks... You know it's moments like these That remind me why I started dating you."

Y/n: "That and I'm not scared of Giant Snakes."

Rin: "True."

Y/n: "Catch You later Man!"

You then waved him off as You walked over with Rin putting your Jacket around her Body and he just stood there staring!

Coworker: "Note to Self: Never question his Love life ever again."