Teen! Male Reader X Skarpne!! 🍋

You are Y/n L/n and you are A Teen Boy living your normal life in America playing video Games, Watching movies, Eating HotPockets, and doing your love of making movies on your Video camera until You were abducted by Aliens who demanded either you would take voyeuristic Footage of An Alien Named Skarpne or else they would destroy the earth and here you are now with A Alien Hottie living in your house!

You were Just Playing Video Games in your bedroom since your parents were out of town Just doing their own thing! you were Playing COD Just Trying to get your kill streak up when Skarpne entered your room eating A Jar of Mayo and she was about to say something when she noticed how busy he was and she got A Really Perverted Idea!

So While you were playing she snuck under your desk and you took notice when she started to Unbuckle your pants and you shyly Blushed and tried to ask what is going on!

Y/n: "W-W-What are you Doing?"

Skarpne: "Calm down Scaredy Cat! I Just wanna see how well you can focus~"

Y/n: "H-Huh?"

She then Pulled down Your Pants revealing your already slightly hard Member which slapped her in the face it was so big and she smiled looking like she got A Jackpot and she began to rub your member with both hands since it was the only way to reach around its sheer Girth!

She was not Playing around as she already began to run your member at Lightning-fast speeds and soon when she gets it completely Hard she Puts her Mouth over the tip and Half of it as her Cheek Bulged trying to keep it in!

You were trying to keep Focus as well as you can on the game but that was super Hard considering An Sexy Alien Babe was sucking you off! 

Soon you were finished at the Game and thank god too since you couldn't take it anymore and grabbed her face and made her Deepthroat it into the Bade as the entire length went down her throat and she Gagged A Little bit as She continued to suck but she loved it whenever you got rough!

She continued to Suck him off as he began to Pound her Skull and soon you came down her throat sending down 7 huge shots as her cheeks and Throat bulged at the huge amount as some Cum came pouring out of her Nose as she soon Pulled out and got cum all over her Chest, Hair, and Face!

Skarpne: "Oh My God that was Great! So you wanna-~"

Y/n: "Get on the bed! Now!"

Skarpne: "Alright you sexy beast~"

Skarpne then got on your bed as she continued to bang her brains out! 

This relationship maybe was A Bit dysfunctional but They'll be damned if things didn't work out so well!

One-Shot End!