Venom! MaleReader X Teen! Erma!

A/N: Requested by RebornAstute

Y/N L/N seems like the Average Teen Boy. Good Guy, some Friends, Average Grades, and A Bit Geeky but he has one big secret that is only shared between him and his Friend Group! He is the Owner of A Symbiote Named Venom! He and Venom work together as the Anti-Hero Named... Well, Venom!

He and Venom work As A Pretty good team and always have each other's back despite their Differences in Handling Justice. With Venom wanting to eat the criminals and Y/N Wanting to Just bring them to Justice!

He is the Boyfriend to Erma who is not that Normal either being A Half-Yokai Half-Human Hybrid who can use all sorts of Paranormal Powers but Oddly never speaks!

He rolled up to the Williams' Residence is and he Carried A Bunch of Flowers and Venom shot A Tendril out of his back and Knocks on the door and it was Opened by Erma who was wearing A Nice white dress and smiled as she hugged him!

She then took The Flowers and Took A Bite out of them smiling as he chuckled to himself!

Y/n: "Yeah, I like them too Erma."

She took her hand and ran to his truck as her Mother Emiko waved them goodbye!

Emiko: "Bye You two Lovebirds! Have A Nice date!"

Y/N: "Thanks, Mrs. Williams!"

Venom: "Thank you, Mrs. Williams!"

They then got into His Truck and drove off for their Date!

TimeSkip!

After that Fun experience at The Movies where they were watching the new Princess Pony Movie and Erma nearly Killed A Pervert for moving his hand too close they were walking down the Street with her wearing his Coat and Venom's Tendril wrapped around her waist when they were walking past an alley they were attacked by A Mugger who has his six-shooter pointed at them!

Mugger: "Alright all the Money in the bag NOW!"

They both gave him A Deadpan look as he spoke up!

Y/n: "Really?"

Mugger: "Really."

Y/n: "Really?"

Mugger: "Really."

Y/N: "REALLY!?"

He Snarled A Black goo started to cover him as Erma smirks and he Transformed into The Monster/Anti-Hero Venom!

Venom then Grabbed the mugger by the Collar of his shirt and snarled at him!

Venom: "Look here Buddy, I am not happy with you hurting my Girlfriend. Now you shall go before I eat your arms, then your legs, and then you'll just be Rolling down the Street, Like A Turd flying in the wind. You got that Jack?"

Mugger: "W-W-WHO ARE YOU!?"

He then revealed half of his face as they spoke at the same time!

Venom/Y/N: "We, Are Venom."

He then pulled down his Mask as he started pondering to himself!

Venom: "Well I did have the Popcorn but,.. Yes, I am quite Peckish."

Mugger: "No, No, No, No, No, NOOOOOOOOOOOO-"

Venom: "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

He then proceeded to eat the mugger whole as Erma watched in A Mix of Excitement, Amazement, and some Shock mixed in!

He then reverts back to base form as he turned to Erma with A Smile!

Y/N: "Um... Sorry about that... Wanna continue?"

Erma then smiled hugging his arm, kissing his cheek before they continued on their date!

One-Shot end!