JunkSynchron MaleReader X Ms. Fortune (Skullgirls)!!

A/N: Requested By Robcartreee

3rd Person POV

Y/N L/N is known as the only Skull Guy in the Skullgirls otherwise known as the amazing Junk Synchron. His powers allow him to become the ever Fantastic Junk Warrior which is A Scaled up Gauntlet wearing a version of him!

He is Best Friends with the Skullgirl Ms. Fortune who was Technically Speaking A Fun Loving, Undead, Cat Themed Girl!

She is known to be A Cat thief and they first met when she was Stealing stuff and Caught her in the Act and he Punched her Head Clean off without realizing her powers so he Fainted when seeing her Decapitated!

They were now thicker than thieves despite one being an actual thief and the other one being A Hero and they were quickly able to change each other for the better as People and in their Friendship!

But there was More involved as Ms. Fortune really Liked him but she could never find the right way to express her feelings until this night as they were both sitting on A Hill watching the sun settle down on the Horizon as the sky turned A Bright Orangeish-Red!

Y/N: "This is nice."

Fortune: "Yeah, This is Nice."

Y/N: "Yeah, you want to go get some fish now? I'm Buying!"

Fortune: "Um... Yeah, but can you give me A Minute for something."

Y/N: "Sure, what is it, Ms.Fortune?"

Fortune: "Um... How can I say this... Y/N I really like you..."

Y/N: "I really like you too Ms. Fortune!"

Fortune: "No, Not that! I mean... I love you!"

She then got down on one knee and pulled out A golden wedding band from the box!

Fortune: "Y/N L/N Will you Be my Boyfriend?"

Y/N: "Wow! Wait, You didn't steal this right?"

Fortune: "Pssh, No of course not! I got from the Garbage from A Recently Divorced Man!"

Y/N: "Then Again, Wow!! You know me so well!"

She then kisses him on the Lips as she Placed the ring on and they were for now on Boyfriend and Girlfriend soon Husband and Wife!

One-Shot End!