I Love You, Goodbye

Here we are.

I am writing this part after I have finished publishing all of the chapters.

There are so many things I want to say about how I feel about this book, but I want to talk about your endless support and cute comments.

I remember the time I have published the first chapter, it was the seventeenth of April and I was super nervous and insecure about the plot and the main pairing and my writing skills.

Some of you know, some of you may not know but English is not my native tongue so I have doubted myself a lot about publishing this.

You guys really inspired me to go on and publish new chapters instead of deleting the whole book and the forty nine already written and edited chapters. I really feel like I have bonded with every each of you trough this book and that's one of the many reasons why I find this book really special.

I have met with new people through this book, which makes me more than happy. I appreciate all of my newly found readers/friends.

I will continue with another book called "favorite crime" also other following books and some one shots I had written and edited already.

I just want to say I love you all so much and I hope that you're all ok.

~Sun💜