Twenty Six; What Died Didn't Stay Dead

Klaus woke up naked in the forest. He looked at the sun and smiled. Someone threw him some clothes. He turned his head and saw Elijah walking to his direction.

"You've been busy"

"That was amazing. How long has it been?"

"Almost 2 days. Full moon came and went. You remained a wolf"

Klaus got up and got dressed pretty quickly. Elijah narrowed his eyes, only hoping to reunite with his sister and the rest of his family.

"I can change at will, then. It's good to know. I remember every single kill"

"Yes, I've been cleaning up your little mess along the way"

"Just like old times, brother"

"You've had your fun. I believe we have a bargain"

Klaus looked at sternly, even though Elijah was not involved, he was going to wale Elena so what was his rush?

"I will wake Elena-"

"And the rest of our family, you gave me your word Niklaus"

"What kind of brother would break his bond? Even though you did try to kill me.

"I could have. But I didn't"

Elijah said as he helped Klaus put on his jacket. They both knew well that if Klaus was remaining alive it was all because of Elijah's deep and dear love towards his sister.

"And now no one can, not even you. Relax, Elijah. All is forgiven"

"Where are they?"

"You need to lighten up. I'll bring you to them soon enough but first, I need Elena"

And Klaus did not lie when he said he will wake Elena. He sped to a an abandoned cabinet and Elijah followed him. As they entered inside, Elijah was able to see the coffin.

"So you lied about Elena had left you?"

"She made me promise not to tell anyone, especially not to you"

Elijah narrowed his eyes as Klaus opened the coffin. Elena was laying down with a dress from twenties and Elijah wanted to cry. He gulped and looked at his sister with sadness.

Klaus bit his wrist and put it to her mouth. When he was sure that Elena had the blood in her system, he removed his wrist and waited for her to wake up.

They waited, waited and waited almost twenty minutes and Elijah was about complain when they heard a familiar gasp. Klaus' eyes darted at Elena's coffin and there she was.

Her eyes were wide open and she was looking at Klaus. She gasped when she saw Elijah, realizing she had woken up from the coma she was sleeping for the last ninety years.

"Nik?"

Klaus' eyes were wide open and he was biting inside his of his cheek for not to cry. Elena stood up and walked to him and Klaus wrapped his arms around her body immediately like she was going to disappear.

"You are here, you are here love"

Klaus whispered to her ear softly and she chuckled with tears in her eyes. When they broke the hug Elena turned to Elijah who was looking at her with shock.

"Elijah"

She said as a tear drop rolled down her cheek. Elijah gulped and hugged his sister as he was trying to hold his tears back. Ninety years, it had been almost a century since the last time Elijah saw her.