Forty One; Kissing In My Car Again

"Brother, there you are! Me and Tabitha were, what are you saying nowadays, socializing-"

When Elijah was sure no one was around he sped to Elena and pinned her to the wall with his right hand choking her. She growled with anger and looked directly at his eyes. Elijah groaned and fell to the ground with the headache he had received.

"Men in this family should understand it would never be a fair fight"

Elena hissed under her breath as she continued to give him headache. Tabitha was only watching them with fear, did he just tried to choke his pregnant sister? Tabitha felt like she was going to throw up and walked away from them as Klaus walked to them quickly.

"What's going on here?"

"I don't know, ask your brother"

Elena said as she faked a smile. Klaus frowned with the slightly red marks around her neck, his eyes widened with anger. Now he sped to Elijah and pinned him to the wall in the same way he did to Elena.

"How dare you!"

"She compelled Tabitha!"

"Enough, both of you. Let's just go Nik, we need to talk about mother"

Klaus released Elijah and sighed before walking back to Elena's side. Now her neck was healed and they walked to the ballroom where people were gathering around. Elijah was watching Elena with regret flashing in his eyes like he could reverse what he had just done.

When the champagne glasses were serving Elena was lucky to catch Rebekah's eyes. She rose her eyebrows like she was saying no and looked at the champagne. Rebekah frowned and Elena whispered softly to her in a way only she could hear.

"Do not drink it"

Rebekah rose her eyebrows but nodded and turned to Kol, saying what her sister told to her. Kol shrugged but also nodded, if Elena was giving a warning about something, it would be something not alright usually.

She tried to see Elijah but saw he was Tabitha, she knew Tabitha would warn him, at least she hoped. And after she saw the look in his eyes, she knew Tabitha warned him.

Crystal rang, Esther looked at her guests with a welcoming smile for ending this for once and all. They were going to play around if that was what their mother's plan.

"Good Evening, Ladies and Gentleman. Waiters are coming around with champagne. I invite you all to join me in raising a glass. It provides me with no greater joy then to see my family back together as one. I'd like to thank you all for being part of this spectacular evening. Cheers!"

Everyone including the six Original Vampires said cheers in an accordance and Esther kept her gaze around them. Rebekah pretended as she was drinking her champagne just like her siblings except Finn and Esther was satisfied when she saw everyone had drank their champagne; at least she thought they did.

Elena sighed and looked around, knowing no one had drunk it, she sighed with relief. She looked at Klaus who was looking at Elijah, still angry at him, Elena touched his arm and he snapped back from the trance he had been.

"So, what now?"

"I'll be right back"

Elena said and left Klaus' side when she saw Kol was walking out. He nodded and watched her as she walked out, following Kol. Elena sat next to him on the bench he had been sitting.

"We couldn't talk since you are back"

Kol turned his head to Elena and sighed. He did not want to listen how sorry Elena was about him getting boxed. However, in some point he wanted to be close with her like the old days.