Three; Love

Elena entered the house with a great rush and no one could dare to follow her. She slammed the door behind her and gasped with the scene.

Her father was about to stab Niklaus with his sword. She gasped louder and both man looked at her. Mikael frowned with anger. Niklaus was beaten up badly.

"What are you doing here Elena? I told your siblings not to enter!"

"What are you doing to him!"

Elena yelled with panic, she was panicked. Niklaus had never seen that defenseless to her. Mikael threw him to the wall and glared at Elena.

"Leave, Elena!"

"Not without Niklaus!"

She dared to yell at her father, such a foolish mistake. Niklaus' eyes gleamed with gratefulness but gratefulness turned into fear as he saw his face.

"I told you to leave!"

Mikael grabbed her from her neck, chocking her mercilessly. Niklaus tried to stood up but he was too weak.

"Do not touch her!"

As they were waiting on the outside of their house, Elijah's eyes widened with Klaus' yelling. Would their father hurt Elena willingly? He tried to enter the house but Finn held him.

Back in house, Elena was gasping for air under Mikael's grip. Niklaus was trying his best to stand up but it was almost impossible.

"Father, leave Elena!"

"Anyone disobeys me, faces with the consequences! It does not matter who they are"

And that was it, Elena chanted something in a foreign language and with a little move of hers, Mikael was pinned on another wall. His eyes widened as he realized what did she do.

"You were going to kill me!"

Elena yelled as louder as she can, which happened to be a whisper, before caressing her throat, it was easy to see huge red hand marks around her neck. Niklaus groaned, not because of the pain but because of the anger. She coughed for several times and gasped for air.

She ran to Niklaus as their mother ran into the hut. Her eyes widened as she saw the scene and her eyes even gone wider like it was possible when she saw the red marks around Elena's neck.

Elena carried Niklaus to the woods, away from their father. When she felt they were far enough, she made Niklaus lay down.

"Your neck-"

"I am fine, your head is bleeding!"

Elena yelled in panic, she touched the wounded and chanted something Niklaus did not understand. All he can think was how beautiful she was even at that state.

His bleeding stopped and his wounds closed but this time, Elena was weaker than ever. Healing someone was something required a lot strength. Her already traumatized body was about to shut herself down but she did not let herself.

"Go, go and get Kol!"

"I am not leaving you-"

"Niklaus!"

They saw Elijah running to them, he grabbed Elena's weak body and told his brother to follow him. He ran to their hut with Elena around his arms. Niklaus followed him as fast as he can.

"Mother!"

Elijah yelled and Esther run to the front yard, it was like sixteen years ago, her two sons shouting for her with a little girl at their arms.

Niklaus fell to the ground, tears were falling down through his cheeks as his youngest sister hugged him. She was also so scared of losing her sister.