Twenty Seven; Die For You In Secret

a/n: I have came across a comment and first of all thank you for the heads up, I was not aware that before. However, I really don't want anyone to think like this story is sort of a stepbrother stepsister kind of shit, literally they were just friends raised under the same roof until they both realized that they were actually in love, if anything troubles you feel free to ask. (Incest relationships are disgusting anyways)

Elijah was lying in a coffin and Klaus was looking at him with Elena standing next to him. Elena held Elijah's hand and smiled sadly to her brother. Two men were standing nearby and they were in a cabinet filled with wooden crates.

"I suppose, brother, you've been reunited with our family"

He closed the coffin and looked at the two men as he placed a kiss on Elena's forehead. He knew what Elena was feeling about putting them into coffins yet since she learned all the things happened when she was sleeping, maybe Klaus was right.

"Put him with the others. We're leaving town tonight"

They put him with others coffins. Stefan was standing nearby and received a text and Elena eyes to him as he red the text from Tabitha.

"Damon's okay. Where R U?"

"So...Did Katerina make it in time?"

Elena asked and smiled sweetly as he tried to hide his phone, a stupid attempt. Stefan narrowed his eyes as as she looked at him, hoping she would understand how much he despised them.

"You won't be seeing her again, you know"

"Because she's on vervain? I've been around a long time, Stefan. I rarely get played for a fool. Besides, she won't get far. You'll help me see to that" Stefan walked up to him. Elena rose her eyebrows as Stefan looked a bit angry, just a bit and which surprised her a bit.

"What is it you really want from me?"

"All will be explained in time. Once we leave this tragic little town"

"Then are we done here? Can we go?"

"Not quite. You see, I have a gift for you, come here, sweetheart. Don't be afraid!"

A girl walked over from behind a crate. Klaus looked at Stefan as Elena narrowed her eyes yet she was hungry. She really wished to have her all to herself yet she just stood there.

"See, I wanna make sure you honor our deal...that you'll be of use to me"

Klaus knew Elena was hungry and he knew how mad she could be when she was hungry so he gestured her and she smiled greedily. She bit the girl's neck and drank her blood.

"I could have compelled her to behave, but a real ripper enjoys the hunt"

She released her as Klaus started to talk. She ran away, screaming. Stefan stopped her, bit her and drank her blood until she was dead. Klaus looked at Elena and then him as Elena shrugged and nodded.

"Now we can go"

They traveled a lot, like weeks and months and whatever. They were looking for a pact to change. Klaus stopped the car and Elena got out of the car after Klaus placed a little kiss on her lips. Stefan narrowed his eyes and Elena got out of the car. A woman walked outside the house from the kitchen door.

"Rudy! Come on! It's too hot to make me come looking for you"

She bended down and picked up a toy. When she turned around Elena suddenly appeared in front of her.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you"

"Can I help you?"

"Yes please, my car ran out of gas a couple of miles back. And I feel like I've been walking forever yours is the first house I come to so I was just hoping I could use your phone? I need to call my husband to come an pick me up"