Eleven; Exile

Elijah was sitting solemnly in the chapel, which had been warmed by several metal fire pits throughout the room, when Aurora walked in, wearing a dark dress and looking as though she was in awe. When Elijah heard her coming, he hopped to his feet, and the sight of her nearly brought him to tears, though she was visibly happy.

"What have you done?"

"Remade myself into your equal!"

Elijah's face twisted in a mix of anger and sadness, why would she? Using her sister's friendship to be one of their kind, why? Then he yelled in pain, like they were tormenting him.

"No!"

"Yes! Now we need never be alone"

Aurora vamp-sped toward Elijah and kissed him passionately, biting his lip so hard she drove blood. When he pulled away, a dribble of blood running down his chin, Aurora's vampire face came out, and she licked her bloody fangs with relish. Elijah's vampire face came out as well, and he vamp-sped them over to the nearby wall, where he pinned her as he began to kiss her even more roughly.

After a moment, Aurora spun them, speeding them against one of the support beams, where Elijah's back slammed against the stone as they continue to make out. Elijah then lifted Aurora up so her legs are wrapped around his waist as they continued their tryst.

Both could never forget what that first time felt like, to be with someone every bit as powerful, as tormented, and as cursed as each other. Something Elena and Niklaus were sharing very beginning.

Yet the secrets that shared mutually were not meant to keep them together till the end of their very immortal life like it happened to Elena and Niklaus.

Days had passed through, and the other complications had came to the surface. The demons they had created now was more evil than them.

Finn had just rushed into their family's quarters, looking panicked as Elena, Rebekah, Elijah and Klaus look at him with concern.

"I knew it would come to this! Be it Kol's antics, or those creatures you, Elijah and Niklaus have created!"

Finn yelled furiously directly to Elena when she sighed but looked at him with confusion at the same time.

"What is it?"

"Word has spread. The villagers talk of beasts who feed on blood, and if these country imbeciles know..."

"Father will come. We need to flee"

Rebekah said in a panic and Elena held her hand assuringly as she calmed down visibly. She closed her eyes and as she opened them, she looked at Elijah who was also panicked. Niklaus was looking directly at her, knowing it was now or never. The fun was fun yet now it was time to go and never come back.

They had ran to their rooms, to pack and leave like they had never existed in the first place. When they were in such a hurry Elena heard someone yelled her name.

"Where are you going?"

"Father is coming. We have to flee"

Niklaus said on behalf of his lover as he held Elena's hand tightly. Aurora sighed and nodded, confusing both Mikaelsons.

"Well, then I will come with you!"

"No. No, Aurora my dear, this curse is ours and ours alone to bear"

Elena said lovingly yet in a rush because she new how expensive the seconds to bought when you lost them unnecessarily once. Aurora looked them hurt, hurt a lot.

"But I am like you now"

"You are not our blood"

"And so is not Elena!"