Thirty One; Desperate People

"What's going on?"

"I have few things to say but I think you owe me something"

Klaus sighed and sat down next to her. He put his hand on her leg and looked at her. Elena frowned as he pouted. "Do you remember the time I told you that your death is my biggest fear?"

Elena nodded and looked at Klaus who was looking at the ground helplessly. "I was seventeen" Klaus nodded, and his gaze turned back to her face.

"My biggest fear is still your death Elena. And when I saw you that night, laying down and not moving, I thought you were dead and I wanted to kill myself with you"

Elena gulped as she was looking at him with unreadable expression coming from sadness and her tears waiting for her will to fall down. He sighed and cupped her cheeks.

"We are using Gloria not because I think you are weak. We are using Gloria because all I want you to do is stay with me without overwhelming and tiring yourself. I cannot lose you again and I don't know how to show it to you but I am sorry for everything I caused"

Elena shook her head as she pressed her lips on his lips. After a few seconds of kiss, Elena parted their lips and looked at his eyes with happiness yet with tears. "Can you listen it carefully?"

Elena asked as she placed his hands on her belly. Klaus' eyes widened as he heard a heartbeat coming from Elena's belly. He gulped and looked at Elena who was smiling.

"You are pregnant"

"For five weeks now"

A tear drop fell from his eye and he smiled weakly. His smile was mixed with happiness and shock, he looked at Elena again.

"But, how-"

"At first I couldn't believe, than I realized that you are a part werewolf and I-"

"You are a part witch who can procreate"

Elena nodded and Klaus pulled her into a kiss. Rebekah walked in as they were kissing and faked a cough as she narrowed her eyes.

"What's going on? If I am not interrupting your make out session"

Elena fixed her hair and her clothes and turned to Klaus who was looking at her with a smile, until she started to talk.

"I figured out why you were not able the make hybrids"

"What?"

Elena sighed and looked at Rebekah who was looking at her with shock. Elena turned her face to Klaus and sighed with annoyance because what she was going to say was far from pleasantness.

"The doppelgänger is still alive. Tabitha is still alive Nik, she did not die during the ritual like it was planned"

Stefan opened his eyes and, realizing he was tied down, he scoffed. As he started to open his eyes more and more he realized he was in Gloria's bar.

"Good morning sweetheart, let's begin"

Stefan heard Elena's voice and looked around. She was there, holding his dearest Tabitha tightly. She was smirking and caressing Tabitha's hair in a bit disturbing way.

"Angering a witch, oh I remember how mad our land's witches whenever with the slightest bit of lost of balance. And imagine my sadness when I realized the doppelgänger was still alive!"

Tabitha was shaking with fear and looking Stefan with tears in her eyes. He tried to move but he could not. Elena smiled to Stefan as he tried and struggled even more.

"It's a little paralyzing spell, wouldn't kill you"

Klaus walked into the bar with someone with him and as Stefan blinked, he was able to see it was Tyler. He frowned and groaned with the pain he was feeling.