Forty Four; Until The Day He Died

Finn was walking down the street when Klaus and Rebekah approached him. They started to walk together and Finn scoffed with ungratefulness, causing Klaus to fake a smile.

"Hello Finn"

"Hello Niklaus, Rebekah. I have nothing to say to you"

"Well, we are not here to chat. I will ask you one time though, where's our mother?"

Finn said nothing and continued to walk with Klaus and Rebekah by his side. Rebekah scoffed and narrowed her eyes, making him look at her and answer viciously.

"Gone to find another way to end our abominable lives. And when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again"

"Well, how fortunate that I found you, I require your assistance"

"I have no wish to help you. Only to see you dead"

Klaus sighed and let out a humorless chuckle because Finn was getting on his nerves. He looked at his brother, trying to make his point clear once again.

"Right, well, that's the thing; you see you won't be able to see me dead, because if I die, then you die. So, wish unfulfilled, I'm afraid"

"Oh, bother someone else with your hollowed charms, Niklaus"

"Why? Why not come bother my big brother? I need you to accompany me back to Mystic Falls, I have a witch, your sister and my beloved Elena, who can help undo Esther's spell that linked us together"

"I have no wish to be unlinked"

Klaus moved in front of Finn and placed his hand on his chest to stop him from moving on, causing Rebekah to stop as well, she was having no fun from this chasing game.

"Again with the wishes. Let me rephrase, you will come back with me or I will put you back in that coffin in which you rotted for 900 years"

"What happens to one, happens to all. You may not feel the effects of the dagger, but you'd lose your precious Elena"

"Wouldn't be the first time"

Finn walked off, Klaus watched him leave. Finn super sped down an alleyway but Elena blocked his path. Finn scoffed and looked to Elena who was smiling to him sweetly.

"Let's not make this any worse than it has to be, darling brother"

"You're siding with him? Elena, he stored us in boxes"

"He stored you in the boxes, not me. Besides, you are the one trying to end our glorious existence"

Finn turned around and saw Klaus behind him. He looked at the three of them one by one by, with disgust and disappointment. He sighed and shrugged, not caring what was going to happen.

"What are you gonna do? Kill me?"

"Oh yeah, that's right, you've got a death wish. Fine, pathetic, but fine. The thing is, I'm not gonna let you take my family down with you"

Klaus threw Finn against the wall and he crumpled to the ground. Elena looked at Finn with disappointment, hoping he could crumble under her glares.

"The thing is, Finn, there is no link. No link, no doppelgänger's blood consumed by us, nothing. However, you are too stupid to realize it, don't you?"

Elena said, Fin frowned and looked at Klaus who was shrugging carelessly. Elena walked to him and crouched down.

"Yet, why not keeping you in the safe place?"

Elena snapped his neck and smiled to him again. She stood up and gestured Klaus to take him. Three Mikaelsons walked away with unconscious Finn.

———