𝟞.𝟙𝟝 ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕋𝕖𝕤𝕥 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖

KAELIN'S P.O.V

"Are you mad?" Brett asks.

"I'm not mad. I'm disappointed." I state.

I had brought Brett to safety, but now the two of us were sitting in my car as he was catching the scents of Tierney and Jiang. Brett had heard about the two of them going missing and they were a part of his pack. His family. He needed to save them. Brett's head was out the window as he was sniffing, trying to catch their scent. This reminded me of the time, over a year ago, where Stiles, Allison, Scott and I were searching for Lydia by following her scent. Scott was the only one able too because he was the only werewolf there at the time.

"Disappointed about what?" Brett asks jokingly and I glare at him.

"I'm disappointed that you decided to leave your sister, Brett." I hiss, "There are hunters out there."

"My sister can take care of herself." Brett says, being protective over his sister.

"Your sister spends most of her time making sure you don't act like a dumbass." I retort. Brett glared at me annoyed. "And she hasn't done a very good job."

Brett rolled his eyes as he took in the scent of Tierney once more, knowing that he was going to get a beating from Jiang, but it was worth it. Brett wanted to find any of his pack members so they could warn Satomi. So we could warn Satomi.

I tried to do what Scott asked. I called her and she didn't pick up. I reluctantly went over to ask Brett for help and the two of us went over to Satomi's place, but we found no sign of her. Then we heard about how Jiang and Tierney had left and no one had heard any word from them. Brett found this suspicious since he knew them very well and if they were going to leave they would've told him first. This is what led us to this moment. Brett and I being an iconic duo as we searched for his lost pack mates.

I sighed impatiently as I kept driving straight on a long road with no idea where I was supposed to go.

"I found it." Brett stated, hope filling his heart. "Turn right." Brett orders and I take a swift right, resulting in a long streak on the road. Brett sighed happily as we appeared on a road. We started going forward until we hit a light. "Turn left." I turned left as soon as it turned green and we went on a road that led us straight to... a warehouse?

I got out of the car. I grabbed my gun and one of the light saber things that the Argents use before I turned to look at Brett. "Stay in the car." Brett nodded, but I had a feeling that he was not going to stay in the car. I walked towards the warehouse door, breathing heavily... I just hoped Tierney and Jiang were still alive.

I opened the warehouse door and walked down the hallway before turning the corner coming face to face with Theo Raeken.

"Theo?" I ask shocked.

"Kaelin?" Theo asked.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask.

"What am I doing here?" Theo said, "What are you doing here?"

"I came here looking for Jiang and Tierney." I answer him.

"Why would you be looking for them?" Theo asks confused, curious about what I had to do with them.

"Have you seen them?" I ask as I push past him to see a dead body a couple feet from the two of us. "Theo... What the hell did you do?"

"Why did you think it was me?" Theo defends, "It could've easily been them." Theo pointed over to the couple who I assumed was Jiang and Tierney.

"Jiang?" I ask, "Tierney?"

Jiang looked at me curiously before he looked at my gun. "Get away from us." Jiang snarls, pulling his girlfriend away with him.