𝟝.𝟙𝟛 ℂ𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

I knocked on the hospital door to Mr. Stilinski's room and walked in with a bouquet of light pink roses. I looked over to Sheriff Stilinski who was sitting in the hospital bed. He was awake as he was watching his son who was asleep.

"You're awake." I smiled.

"Kaelin." Mr. Stilinski realized.

"I brought some flowers." I said nervously, "Wasn't sure which ones you would like." I placed them on the side table. I looked over to Stiles who looked pretty peaceful. Stiles needed sleep. "Do you want me to wake him up?"

"What happened to you?" Mr. Stilinski asked curiously as he looked down to my wrists.

"Got arrested for the attempted murder of Lydia Martin." I informed him. Mr. Stilinski snorted. I looked at him.

"Oh! You're serious?" Mr. Stilinski said.

"Basically, Lydia woke up, told me she was in danger by blinking, and before I could give her my blood, I got arrested by your goons." I said.

"What?" Stiles demanded. I turned around to look at him. He had gotten up from his seat before rushing over to me and checking if I was okay.

"I'm fine, I promise." I told him. "Lydia's the one who's not."

"I haven't seen you in a couple days." Stiles said worriedly, "I thought he took you."

"Till the end, remember?" I said.

Stiles brought me into a tight hug.

"What's with you guys and worrying about me anyway?" I said, "We should be worried about Lydia and Mr. Stilinski."

"I'm just happy Stiles isn't worried about me anymore." Mr. Stilinski smiled.

"Also, it's Sheriff." Stiles added and I laughed.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• o •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Hunter's P.O.V

Anna grabbed my arm harshly before pulling me over to the group, two boys who I assumed were Mason and Liam. Liam was glaring at me the entire time while Mason just looked at me curiously. I felt very uncomfortable. I think he was checking me out. I couldn't wait to actually be able to go to school. The Argents had kept me hidden from any hunter's view because of what happened...

"You do realize that you just signed your death sentence." Anna declared.

I looked at her in shock and rolled my eyes.

"No idea what you're talking about, Ann. I just got here." I said. Liam glared at me as he placed a firm kiss on Anna.

"You were hanging out with Kaelin." Mason stated.

"All right. You caught me. I've been sent here to babysit you, while Kaelin deals with her other problems." I said.

"Mason." Mason introduced himself.

"The gay best friend. Got it." I said and Mason nodded.

Liam still glared at me, but Anna elbowed him. "Liam." Liam said.

"The overprotective werewolf boyfriend." I said, "Also an IED." I laughed as I clapped my hands together. "We make such a fun group, don't we? A hunter, a werewolf, a gay best friend, and a Deaton." I laughed. Liam glared at me. "Look, I'm not interested in Anna and I will never be interested in Anna. Don't get me wrong, Anna's a great kid, but I'm not into younger kids."

"He likes to be the smarter one in the relationship." Anna explained.

"Unlike you." I said, pointedly towards Liam. Mason snorted before Liam gaped at him in betrayal.