𝟞.𝟙𝟠 𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕪𝕡𝕖

KAELIN'S POINT OF VIEW

Liam, Mason, Theo, Isaac, Scott, Hunter, and I sat in the animal clinic in Deaton's office. had promised her father that she would watch over us and make sure that we wouldn't break anything, but instead she went with Malia, , and Lydia to talk to Halwyn. She wanted to find out everything. Allison promised me that she would protect her which got me to reluctantly allow Anna to leave with them.

Lydia had another premonition. She found another body. She was a banshee... so that was a normal thing... It has become a constant thing around here now.

We were all sitting, listening to a voicemail on a phone that Malia had picked off of a dead body that she found in the woods.

"Hey, it's me again. I, uh, don't know why you can't seem to call me back. Maybe because you think you're punishing me, but this is too long. It's too much. And it's not about us. Something's happening to Beacon Hills, to the people here. I just." The woman paused, "I just, I need to know everyone there with you is okay, so can you just, please, call me, please? One call. That's all I'm asking for, and if you don't call me back, then I'm going to get my answer anyway. That means I'm coming up there myself. If I don't get a call from you, I'm coming up there. So just try, try to remember... it's my pack too."

The voicemail ended. Scott walked over to the phone before he flipped the phone closed. Hunter sat next to me as he narrowed his eyes at Isaac and Scott in front of him. He didn't understand how Scott would be so opening to Isaac.

"You pulled this off one of the bodies in the woods?" Theo asks.

"Malia did." Liam nods and Hunter turned pale at the mention of her.

"Hey, are you okay?" I whisper worriedly.

"Yeah, there were six bodies, and one of them had no face." Scott added.

"Okay, so the one with no face, you think that's the woman on the phone?" Theo asks.

"I don't think anything." Hunter points out, "I'm just here for the drama."

"Allison should've left you behind." Isaac frowned.

I stood up out of my seat, snapping my head towards Isaac as I started walking towards him. "Say that again, Isaac, and I'll rip your throat out, with my teeth." I threaten, showing him my fangs.

"Maybe we should all just calm down." Scott suggests.

"No. He deserves it." Theo said.

"My money's on Kaelin." Hunter informed the group and Mason nodded in agreement.

"Kaelin." Scott warns.

I continued to glare at Isaac before relaxing. "It's the same thing that happened to Aaron." I looked back at Theo.

"It took over his body, basically stole his face and his DNA." Mason adds.

"So whoever this woman is, she could be the other half of this modern day Medusa." Hunter concludes.

"Which means she's just half of the problem." Theo nods. Theo looked over to Scott, Isaac, and Liam. "The other half we already know about, Aaron."

"We don't know where he is, though." Liam pointed out.

"You're a werewolf and you have his phone. Figure it out." Hunter orders.

"It doesn't work like that." Scott said.

"It does work like that." I correct and Scott glared at me. "Just look at his contacts. He'll have someone on there that will know where he is."

"I'm not stalking him." Scott frowned.