𝟝.𝟙 ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

I had enjoyed the past summer in England, but I had to come back to Beacon Hills. Stiles and Scott would be dead without me. I held my camera up as Ethan had suggested that. Ethan had suggested that maybe I could videotape some memorable moments. This was a very memorable moment. We were talking about college. I was kind of sad because I was never going to have a normal life. I was going to be stuck as a badass immortal vampire. Sigh.

"Okay we can check out East Bay." Scott offered.

Stiles sighed.

"What? What is it?" I said worriedly, before I let out a laugh. "Are you sad about going to college? You shouldn't be worried about that. Anyone would let you in. You're the smartest person I know, other than Lydia of course."

Stiles glared at me, even though he knew I was joking. I shoved him playfully and he glared at me. "Why are you recording this, again?"

"How is that even a question?" I gasped, "We're talking about colleges. This is a very important moment in our life."

"That's what you've been saying ever since you got back from England." Scott pointed out.

I sighed, "Fine. Ethan gave me an idea."

"Idea about what?" Stiles asked curiously. He still didn't trust Ethan or Jackson.

"You know how I'm immortal, and all... Ethan just suggested for me to record some things so I'll be able to see you guys even if it's a century later or later than that." I said sadly.

"Hey." Scott said, "We're fine with you recording stuff." Scott looked over to Stiles who nodded in assurance.

"Thanks." I said.

"Of course." Scott smiled. I knew that he was just trying to help me feel better about being supernatural. I didn't want to watch everyone I loved die.

"You ever hear of regression of mean?" Stiles asked.

"Stiles-" I started, but he cut me off.

"It was his way of saying that life can't even be all bad or all good. You know, eventually things have to come back to the middle." Stiles said.

He couldn't be serious.

"We've been pretty much in the middle for a while. Which means, at some point, the scale has to tip one way or the other. Things or gonna get really good or really bad." Stiles declared.

"Stiles, as much as I love you, I hate your pessimist thinking." I said, "Things are finally good now. You and Malia are doing good. Scott and Kira are doing good. I actually think that Liam may be close to making Anna fall in love with him." Scott looked at me confused and I rolled my eyes. He could really be oblivious sometimes.

"Kaelin's right, Stiles." Scott said, "Just accept this peaceful moment."

"Accept how long it'll last." I added as I turned off the camera.

"Do you think it's been long enough?" Stiles asked.

Oh, right! Did I forget to mention? Liam was here and so was Anna. Anna was previously jealous of Liam's relationship since he had supposedly got together with Hayden. His childhood nemesis. Stiles and I knew the reason why and we were pissed. We really have been holding back from kicking his ass.

"Yes!" Liam exclaimed. I rolled my eyes at him before nodding over to Anna.

"Ann, you wanna come in?" I asked and she nodded. Liam looked at her offended, but she just rolled her eyes before she got into the car.

"She cannot stay here!" Stiles snapped, "We are having an adult conversation!"

"I'm a year older than you." Anna said annoyed before she leant back in her seat to get more comfortable. "Besides, I give pretty good advice."