𝟝.𝟙𝟠 𝕄𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝔾𝕖𝕧𝕒𝕦𝕕𝕒𝕟

A/N: If you forgot who Vivian is, she was the vampire that gave Deaton her vampire blood that turned Kaelin many years later

Vivian stood in the distance, overlooking a cliff. The only thing she had with her was a bag of clothes and a sword. She only needed blood to survive. She was the last one left. Vivian had been betrayed. She had never believed that her own daughter, her own best friend, would kill her true love. Avangeline may not have been her sister, but she was all Vivian had. The two of them did everything together. They ran from hunters together. When Avangeline destroyed her home, Vivian blamed herself. She believed that she would stay there forever. Vivian wanted to live a normal life, but Avangeline didn't, and Avangeline felt betrayed. Vivian chose a man over her, but not any man, a hunter. That gave Vivian close connections.

Maybe I should just start from the beginning.

Vivian lived a wonderful life. Suitors chased after her, she was having the time of her life, until she went out one night and never came back. Vivian was afraid. When a boy asked to meet up with her, she didn't expect for him to kill her. Even though Vivian came back, she was never the same. Vivian couldn't go home, every one who knew her thought she was dead, so she traveled. Far away and gained control over her blood lust. It was a pretty lonely life until she met Avangeline. Avangeline was engaged to someone she didn't love. Her family needed the money, but Avangeline needed to escape. Vivian and Avangeline had become close friends and Vivian had promised that she would get Avangeline out of the arranged marriage.

She did. She turned Avangeline into a vampire and they ran. Far away, so that Avangeline's family wouldn't find her. They spent years together. Vivian helped Avangeline become stronger and control her bloodlust, but she would still have a few mishaps. Over the time, the girls became like sisters. But Vivian fell in love with a human and that is where it went south. When Avangeline found out that Vivian wanted to stay and be with him, she went on a killing spree leading for Vivian to give her a merciful end. Avangeline had turned Vivian's love into a vampire, but he didn't want to be one, so Vivian had to watch him die. Vivian left vampire blood with Deaton's ancestor, in hope that there may be a vampire again. One that is good and not evil. Vivian left Deaton's ancestor to rebuild Beacon Hills, while Vivian set out to live the rest of her immortal life elsewhere.

This brought her to where she is now. A strong, grieving, independent woman who has learned the definite meaning of pain.

Vivian made her way a cabin. Her close friend had called her and needed to meet up with her. Marie-Jeanne Argent. She knocked on the door of the cabin and the door opened to a gloom friend. The chill air entered the cabin and Marie-Jeanne welcomed her in before shutting the door behind her. Vivian walked in before tossing her bag on the side with a big thump. She removed her sword before leaning it against her chair as she sat down at the table. Vivian sighed as she looked up at Marie-Jeanne expectedly.

"Are you going to tell me why you called me here?" Vivian sighed annoyed.

"I told you in that letter that I sent you." Marie-Jeanne said as she sat down across from her friend.

"I know, but I'm done with that." Vivian said.

"I know what you are and I haven't judged you for that-" Marie-Jeanne stated.

"-And I am very grateful, but I am spending the rest of my immortal life without violence." Vivian said.

"I heard about Avangeline." Marie-Jeanne said softly, "I'm very sorry. I know how close the two of you were."

"I haven't seen you in years, Jeanne. What could have happened by then?" Vivian asked, avoided the topic of Avangeline.

Marie-Jeanne turned stiff. "And where are we?" Vivian added, "I never thought you'd be hiding out here in the middle of nowhere."