𝟞.𝟙𝟚 ℝ𝕒𝕨 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥

KAELIN:

KAELIN'S P

KAELIN'S P.O.V.

I was at home, throwing my jacket on the table, before I collapsed on the couch. Hunter, Allison, Argent, and I had been looking for any signs of any new hunters. Hunter had told them about Monroe and Argent and Allison both knew where she was so they could deal with her later.

I felt like I was part of a team. We all had our specialties. I was good at fighting, Allison was good at archery, Argent was good at talking with the hunters, and Hunter, well, he held the group together.

My phone rang and I groaned in annoyance before I pulled it out, not bothering to see who it was.

"What do you want?" I ask annoyed.

'Kaelin, I need your help.' Sheriff Stilinski admits.

"Stilinski?" I ask confused, "Why do you need my help?"

'It's about Theo.' Sheriff Stilinski informs me. Parrish explained everything to me as I listened cautiously. He then sent me his location and asked if I would be able to talk to him. Parrish didn't want to have to arrest Theo.

"I'll go." I nod.

'Thank you.' Sheriff Stilinski says.

"No problem." I sigh.

I hang up on the phone before I turned around in annoyance and grabbed my leather jacket and threw it on. I was going to see Theo again.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• o •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Here it goes. I had made it to the location that Parrish had texted me and I could see Theo's truck six feet ahead of me. It was parked at the side of the road. Parrish had asked me to make Theo leave. They wanted me to talk to him. I'm the only person that he'd actually listen to. I sigh heavily before I stalked toward the vehicle and knocked repeatedly on the window.

"Alright, alright, alright." Theo said annoyed. Theo opened the door and his expression immediately shifted as he set his eyes on me. He looked me up and down still surprised to see me. "Kaelin."

"It's a nice set up you have here." I compliment as I look inside the truck. I look back at him. "I offered you a place to stay."

"You know that they'll never accept me." Theo states.

I crossed my arms over my chest. "I thought you left."

"I don't know why I didn't. There's clearly nothing to give me a reason to stay." Theo snaps before he reaches out to close the door. I placed my hand out, stopping the door from being shut, and Theo sighed as he sat up. "Let go off the door, Angel."

"I'm here to help you, Theo." I inform him.

"I don't want your help." Theo snaps.

"They want to arrest you." I state and Theo looks at me shocked. "You know, because you're lying to them, keep on moving from place to place, and they just keep on finding you." I shook my head. "What were you going to do, Theo? Were you going to fight them?"