𝟝.𝟚 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕟𝕚𝕒

I made my way to the school wearing this:

Stiles and Malia looked to be in deep conversation as I walked up to them

Stiles and Malia looked to be in deep conversation as I walked up to them. I stood next to Malia as I looked at Stiles in confusion.

"I mean I see why you're worried. He's hot, he's got like great hair, perfect body. You should definitely feel threatened." Malia remarked.

"I do now." Stiles said, "More than ever."

"What's up with you, Lia?" I gasped, "Are you cheating on Stiles?" Malia shook her head furiously.

"No. Of course not. I would never do that." Malia said, "What would give you that idea?"

"I don't know." I said, "Maybe because you just called someone other than your boyfriend perfect."

"Thank you." Stiles said to me.

"You're welcome." I replied back as I held my hands on my hips.

"He was talking about Theo, alright?" Malia sighed.

"And about how he doesn't trust him?" I said, "Trust me. I've heard about it." I shook my head.

"Besides I think he has his eyes set out on someone else." Malia smirked, she looked at me causing Stiles to gag.

"What are you even wearing right now?" Stiles said as he looked at me.

"Clothes?" I said confused.

Stiles groaned as his eyes set on Theo who had got out of his car and waved at us. I waved back smiling and he smiled back.

"Well, see you guys later." I sighed, "I got to grab something from my locker." I looked over to Malia. "We still on for tonight?"

"You know it." Malia smiled and Stiles looked in between the two of us confused.

"What?" Stiles said, "What is going on tonight?"

"Something for me to know and for you to dot dot dot." I smirked as I made my way into the school.

I swung my locker door open before grabbing my AP Biology book. I closed my locker door and suddenly realized Theo was there.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, "What the hell? Don't do that!"

"Sorry." Theo apologized.

"It's okay." I shrugged it off, "Just never do it again."

"I was just wondering if you could show me to AP Biology?" Theo said, he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. I lifted an eyebrow at him. "I asked Stiles, but he just ignored me."

"Sounds like him." I said, "Well lucky for you, I have that class next." Theo looked down at the book in my hands.

"Yeah, I figured." Theo smiled.

"Well, come on." I said as I started walking towards the classroom. I turned around to see him and smiled happily. "I can't wait to see Lydia's face when she realizes Scott is in this class too."