𝟝.𝟞 ℝ𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

I rolled my eyes as Malia sat in the driver's seat of my car. "You okay?" I asked her.

I had offered to teach Malia how to drive. I had no idea that Theo had helped her yesterday, since she didn't tell me. I was pretty busy last night, to be fair, I was helping Stiles out. It was starting to get to Stiles and I couldn't allow that. I couldn't allow the guilt to eat away at him. Stiles did what he had to do to save his father, to save himself. I would've done the same thing. I did the same thing. I killed the Chemist to protect Stiles, to protect all of them.

"I'm fine." Malia said shortly.

"It's okay." I said, "We don't have to practice your driving skills."

"We can't practice anything I don't have." Malia said. Malia was tense. The last time she had been driving. Well, the last time that I knew of was when she nearly drove Lydia, Anna, Kira, and I into a tree.

"No, but you can tell me what happened last night." I said.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Malia said innocently.

It was hard to get to Malia at first. She's a Hale. I mean, it took me a while to get Derek to open up to me. Malia was kind of like an open book to me now. At least I'd like to think that.

"Oh, sweetheart. You've already started driving, so start talking." I said smirking. Malia looked back out to the road to realize that she did in fact start driving.

Maybe I should've thought this through. Malia really doesn't want to take the chance of crashing again. We could always be at home, watching the Vampire Diaries.

"More like you should start talking." Malia retorted, "I know all about you and Isaac." I turned pale before looking at her.

"What did he say to you?" I asked.

"He didn't say anything." Malia said, "Stiles just finds time of his day to occasionally call him an asshole." Malia gripped the wheel tightly as she drove straight ahead. Her eyes looked out the window in determination.

"What happened to you last night, Lia?" I asked worriedly, "Look, I'm sorry that I went to see our dad, but-"

"You went to see our Dad?" Malia practically screeched bringing the car to an abrupt stop. She was pissed. She turned to me in a demanding tone. Her eyes flashed blue as I knew immediately she was losing control. I also knew that I could handle her.

"He was Valack's cellmate." I defended, "And he knew something."

"What did he know?" Malia asked curiously. I turned stiff. "And don't you even think about lying to me." Her eyes turned back to her natural hazel-honey eye color.

"He didn't tell me anything." I informed her.

Malia stayed silent for a while. "I-I didn't expect that."

"What did you expect?" I asked her.

"I thought you'd talk to me about Isaac or Theo or something like that." Malia said. She had reluctantly started the car again and continued to drive below the speed limit. I was kind of annoyed by that, but I was more curious about what happened between her and Theo.

"Why would I talk about Theo?" I asked her confused.

"Because he's been talking about you." Malia said bluntly. Malia glanced over at me.

I looked at her confused. "What's he said?" I asked. I leant up in my seat as I set my hands on the side of the door.

"He's jealous." Malia declared, "Of you and Isaac." My eyes widened immediately as I sat there in shock. I moved my hand in front of my mouth since it was wide open with shock. I could barely comprehend this information. Usually Lydia has the best tea.