𝟞.𝟙𝟡 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝔾𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤

A knock echoed throughout the house. I groaned in annoyance as I made my way towards the door, not thinking about who might be there.

I opened it to see Theo standing there.

I stood there in shock.

"Kaelin, thank god, I thought Scott was going to answer." Theo said relieved.

"No. He's off being trained how to be Daredevil by Daredevil himself." I shrug.

"Daredevil?" Theo asks confused.

"He's a blind superhero." I explain shortly, "Scott's not going to be here for a while, would you like for me to leave a message?"

"I'm not here to talk to him." Theo states, "I need you tell you something."

"It's 7 o'clock in the morning." I remind.

"It's 9." Theo corrects.

"...Must have lost track of time." I said simply.

"Do you not want me here?" Theo asks.

"Go ahead. Tell me what you wanted to say." I shrug.

"Can't I go inside?" Theo asks cautiously.

"Theo." I say annoyed.

"Fine. Mating bonds can't break, alright?" Theo said. I looked at him confused. "And Isaac wouldn't have been able to feel any pain that you received when you were a human because you weren't a werewolf yet. You have to be a supernatural to trigger it."

"But Corey and Mason-" I defend.

"-Mason being the Beast, it triggered it." Theo informed me.

"You're telling me... that Isaac lied to me? That Deaton lied to me?" I ask shocked.

"You just need to trust me." Theo said.

"Trust you?" I stated in disbelief, "You're asking me to trust you?"

"I was with the Dread Doctors most of my life, Kaelin, I researched about this." Theo explained.

"Why? Why would you research about it?" I ask him.

Theo stayed silent, regretting that he even came here. "Theo." I snap.

"Because the Dread Doctors wanted me to know everything about you. Every strength, every weakness. I needed to know if Isaac would be a problem." Theo informed me.

"So you spied on me, researched about me." I point out.

"I know that this is bad and I don't really care because I never should've lied to you, about anything." Theo said, "But Isaac's been lying to you the entire time that he has known you, Angel."

"Don't call me that." I snap and Theo flinches, stepping back. "Don't you understand, Theo? This means that I let him do this to me. I let him use me. This is probably just a sick joke so you can kill Isaac with my permission."

"You really think that low of me?" Theo asks sadly.

"Why'd you tell me now? You could've told me all this time." I said.

"I don't know." Theo admitted, "I thought it would hurt you."

"What makes it different now?" I ask.

"I want you to know before we both die." Theo stated, "You should at least ask him, Kaelin."

"How can I trust you?" I ask him.

"Because I care." Theo said.

"Fine. I'll call him." I say, "But I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding." I grabbed the door, ready to close it and Theo looks at me confused.