ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥 (6-6b)

Unstoppable- Sia

I'm unstoppable. I'm a Porsche with no brakes. I'm invincible. Yeah, I win every single game. I'm so powerful, I don't need batteries to play. I'm so confident, yeah, I'm unstoppable today.

Brother- Kodaline

If I was dying on my knees, you would be the one to rescue me. And if you were drowned at sea, I'd give you my lungs so you could breathe. I've got you brother-er-er-er

Stand by You- Rachel Platten

Even if we can't find heaven, I'm gonna stand by you. Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through hell with you.

Losing Your Memory- Ryan Star

You're losing your memory now.

I Found- Amber Run

And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be. Right in front of me. Talk some sense to me.

Where's My Love- SYML

If she ran away, if she ran away, come back home. Just come home.

I'll Come Back For You- Max Schneider

'Cause I'll come back for you. Back some day for you.

Flashlight- Jessie J

I got all I need when I got you and I. I look around me, and see a sweet life. I'm stuck in the dark, but you're my flashlight.

Monsters- Timeflies

I see your monsters. I see your pain. Tell me your troubles. I'll chase them away.

Deep End- Birdy

I don't know if you mean everything to me. And I wonder, can I give you what you need? Don't want to find I've lost it all. Too scared to have no one to call. So can we just pretend that we're not falling in the deep end?

Let Her Go- Passenger

Only know you love her when you let her go

Hold on by Chord Overstreet

Hold on, I still want you. Come back, I still need you. Let me take your hand, I'll make it right. I swear to love you all my life. Hold on, I still need you.

I Will Leave a Light On by Tom Walker

If you look into the distance, there's a house upon a hill. Guiding like a lighthouse to a place where you'll be safe to feel our grace. 'Cause we've all made mistakes. If you've lost your way I will leave a light on.

Survivor by 2WEI

I'm a survivor. I'm not gon' give up. I'm not gon' stop. I'm gon' work harder. I'm a survivor. I'm gonna make it. I will survive. Keep on survivin'