𝟝.𝟙𝟜 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕥

I tapped my finger on the wheel as I was very worried for Deaton and what happened to him which got Theo annoyed.

"Calm down." Theo stated, "He'll be okay."

I ignored him as I pulled up to Malia's house. I walked into Malia's house, Theo following slowly behind. I heard a gun and turned around swiftly at the sound of it.

"Kaelin." Braeden stated as she put the gun down.

"Braeden." I stated.

"I thought you were-" Braeden started, but Malia cut her off.

"The Desert Wolf." Malia declared. Malia looked at me. "We need to talk. Now."

The three of us sat in the dining room as Malia filled me in on everything.

"So basically Braeden has been tracking your psycho mom and now she kidnapped Deaton to get to you?" I asked.

Braeden sighed. "She's stronger than you think."

"I'm aware. If she can get Deaton..." I mumbled.

"What is he doing here anyway?" Malia hissed as she glared at Theo.

"I'm here to help." Theo said.

Malia turned to me for an explanation. "He was harassing me." I explained shortly.

Theo shook his head. "I was not harassing her." Theo denied.

"Don't know. Sounds like something you would do." Malia stated angrily. Her eyes glowing. I rushed over to her side and helped her calm down.

"Hey, hey, hey. No fighting, alright?" I said softly and Malia nodded slowly as she got back in control. I turned over to look at Braeden. "Is Derek okay?" Braeden nodded.

"He doesn't know I'm here." Braeden said, "He's worried about you."

"He doesn't have to be." I assured her, "I'm okay. As long as he's happy and safe."

Braeden nodded in agreement and placed her hands on the grip of her gun as she looked at Theo angrily. "What the hell is he doing here? He tried to kill Scott and tortured Kaelin."

"You tortured my sister?" Malia demanded angrily.

"Scott told you?" I asked Braeden who nodded.

"He told me to watch out for a chimera, in case he comes after Derek." Braeden explains.

"Technically, I killed Scott." Theo stated. He looked over to me. "I'm sorry about what I did to you, but that doesn't mean that I don't want to help."

"You want something in return." Malia declared.

"No, I don't." Theo said, "I just want to help."

"None of us believe you." I informed him.

"And I understand that, but your mom is going to come after you, Malia, and you'll need my help." Theo pleaded.

"Why?" Malia asked, "You think I'm not strong enough? I have Kaelin. I have Braeden. The three of us. We can take her on and we can kill her."

I looked down ashamed. I never told her about what Deaton told me last time I saw him.

"I can help you remember what happened." Theo said.

Malia looked at him intrigued. "Are you sure, Lia?" I stated, causing for the two of them to look at me in shock. They didn't expect me to agree with this.

"If he can help me kill my mother then yes." Malia declared.

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it in assurance. "You're not a killer. I know you're not, no matter what other people say... I know your mother won't change, but that doesn't mean that you should kill her."