𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥

I will be added a few more songs to the playlist. 

;)

Including these:

Perfect by Ed Sheeran

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms. Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song. When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath but you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight. Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know.

Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran

But baby, now. Take me into your loving arms. Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars. Place your head on my beating heart. I'm thinking out loud. That maybe we found love right where we are, oh.

All of Me by John Legend

'Cause all of me... Loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your imperfections. Give your all to me. I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose I'm winning.

Like I'm Going to Lose you by Meghan Trainor

So, I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you. I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye. Wherever we're standing, I won't take you for granted. 'Cause we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time.

Genius by LSD

Oh, my God. Baby, baby, don't you see? I got everything you need. O-only a genius could love a woman like she. Oh, my God. Baby, baby, don't you see? I got everything you need. O-o-only a genius could love a woman like she.