𝟞.𝟙𝟙 𝕊𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕡𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕪

Hunter huffed as he sat down in the chair across from the counselor. There was something about her that felt very familiar. Hunter had been sent back to school as soon as Allison decided that her and her father could handle any 'hunting' problems that came their way.

"Mr. Argent." Monroe said, "I don't believe that I have had the pleasure of speaking with you yet."

"Family emergency." Hunter states simply.

"You seem to have a lot of those, don't you?" Monroe asks. She placed her hand firmly on his file before she looked back up to face Hunter. She had heard many things about him.

"I don't have time for this." Hunter states annoyed.

"This is a requirement, Mr. Argent. You have to make time for this." Monroe said simply.

"I'm not really good at time management. What I'm good at is knowing whether or not some person is hiding something, and you, you have something off about you." Hunter said.

"There is nothing off about me, Mr. Argent." Monroe laughs.

"Really? Could've fooled me." Hunter scoffs.

"Mr. Argent we need to focus on your grades." Monroe sighs, "You aren't doing well."

"I have all B's." Hunter says confused.

"Not all of us are fooled by your little charade." Monroe says and Hunter turned stiff. "I know that Anna's been helping you. The teachers would expect that in freshman year, but not senior year. That is just unacceptable."

"I wasn't asking for your opinion." Hunter retorts.

"It is my job to tell you my opinion to help you get through high school." Monroe states.

"I don't care about your opinion or anyone else's. I know what I'm doing, that's all that matters." Hunter snaps.

"You seem a little stressed, maybe we should work on taking you out of some harder classes." Monroe offers and Hunter glares at her.

"I'm not stressed. I'm annoyed." Hunter scoffs.

"Annoyed of what?" Monroe asks.

"You." Hunter states bluntly.

Monroe blinked innocently.

"I don't care if I am annoying to you, Mr. Argent. This is my job." Monroe states.

"No, this is Morrell's job." Hunter snaps.

"There is more than one counselor here, Mr. Argent." Monroe sighs disappointed.

Hunter still didn't trust her. He can spot a hunter anywhere and she is one. Hunter was scared that she knew something about him, but he wasn't going to show it.

"Cut the bullshit." Hunter retorts, "I may not know who you are, but I know what you are."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Monroe states.

Hunter glares at her, crossing his arms across his chest. "You can't trick me. I know exactly what you're capable of and I know what you have in your left desk drawer."

"What do I have in my left desk drawer?" Monroe retorts as she placed her elbows on the desk. She was not amused with Hunter and how he was trying to steer away from the topic of his schoolwork.

"A gun." Hunter answers.

"Let's see then." Monroe said. She opened her left desk drawer to reveal a journal and Hunter's face fell. "You were wrong. It's in my right." Monroe placed her hands on her desk. "You're a little too late, don't you think? Maybe if you came earlier then I wouldn't already know what's going on with your friends' lives. Especially little Deaton. It took one little counseling session and they all just told me everything. I'm impressed, you lasted longer then I thought you would, especially out in this world."