𝟝.𝟙𝟞 𝕃𝕚𝕖 𝔸𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪

FIND YOU BY RUELLE

Kaelin walked down the hallway. She had already knocked out a couple of guards, the ones that she could find. Another one stalked towards her, but she flipped him onto the ground before punching him, knocking him out. She had to find Lydia, no matter the cost. Kaelin listened for any sign of her friend, but only came up with the guards that were looking for her. The guards quickly turned the corner before they pulled out their tasers. Kaelin turned around startled before stalking towards them. She pulled against one's hand, breaking it, before shoving him down to the ground. The other two walked towards her and Kaelin punched one of them causing for them to stumble backwards. Kaelin kicked at the other one. The next one stalked towards her, but she grabbed the taser before electrocuting him.

Two others turned around the corner and Kaelin swung the taser underneath their leg, before electrocuting them. She shoved the taser into the other one's chest before they fell to the ground.

Kaelin moved away as she still held the tight grip on a taser. She turned the corner to see the chimera pack with Valack shoved against the wall.

"Kaelin." Theo spoke in realization as he loosened his grip on Lydia. He kept his eyes on the girl, ignoring Lydia who he was holding.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Kaelin hissed.

"I-I came back for you." Theo declared.

Kaelin looked over at Parrish who was covered in flames. The chimera pack was there for him.

"Let her go, Theo." Kaelin ordered as she looked at Lydia.

Lydia looked horrible. How was she even awake?

"I can't do that." Theo stated.

"If you take her, you're killing yourself and her." Kaelin said angrily.

Lydia glanced at her friend in hope. She needed to get out of here before she was going to explode.

"I'm not only taking her." Theo said and Kaelin turned stiff.

Theo looked her up and down and saw the fresh wounds that she had received from Eichen House. Theo growled before he loosened his grip on Lydia before turning around to face Valack. Kaelin rushed to Lydia's side before helping her stand. "You're going to be okay, Lyds." Kaelin assured her.

"Kaelin!" Stiles exclaimed as he rushed into the room.

Kaelin looked up in surprise before she was hit in the back of the head by Valack. Valack grabbed Lydia before storming away. Hunter rushed over and helped Kaelin back up.

"You're okay." Stiles said relieved.

Stiles brought his sister into a tight hug before letting her out of it.

"We have to find her." Kaelin declared.

"Let me help." Theo offered.

The three of them turned around to see that Parrish had already knocked out most of his pack.

"No." Kaelin snapped, "We are not trusting you, ever again."

"You need my help. You can't take on the guards." Theo insisted.

"I can't? I did pretty well, didn't I?" Kaelin retorted.

"Yes, you did, Kaelin." Hunter said, "But, we need to go and find her. Theo's our best bet."

"The only reason he wants her is so he can get to Parrish." Kaelin snapped, "So he can take the Beast's powers for himself."

Stiles and Kaelin continued to glare at him. "I'll kill him if he tries anything." Hunter promised.