𝟝.𝟙𝟘 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕤 𝔸𝕤𝕥𝕙𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕦𝕤

Third Person P.O.V

Kaelin had made her way to Theo's house. He had left because he didn't feel very welcome. Liam had gotten Anna to the hospital and she was safe. Kaelin walked over to Theo, who was sitting there in his room, tears rolling down her cheeks. Scott had changed. Scott and Stiles had broken apart and She wondered if they could ever find their way back together. He had got up immediately before rushing over to her.

"Angel." Theo stated worriedly. He scanned her body up and down. "Are you okay?" I shook my head.

"I don't think I ever will be." She admitted. She knew that she could be honest with him. He couldn't of been the one who told Stiles off to Scott...

"Did anyone hurt you?" Theo demanded.

"Uh, no. I don't think so." She shook her head. Theo looked at her worriedly. "It's changed, Theo. Everything's changed."

"Angel, what happened?" Theo asked softly.

"I never thought it would happen, Theo." Kaelin said, "I never thought-" I continued to cry, but Theo held me close in his arms, comforting me.

"It's okay." Theo assured me, "It's okay."

"We made a promise... When I came back to life. That the three of us would stick by each other's sides. No matter what." Kaelin cried, "I never thought that they would ever break it."

Theo held me in a tight hug. "I won't let anyone else hurt you again." Theo said determined.

"I never thought he could be like this." Kaelin sobbed, "Scott used to be so understanding."

"Well, sometimes people change, and we have to deal with that." Theo spoke softly.

"I know and I want him to change, but not in a bad way." Kaelin said.

"You think he's changing in a bad way?" Theo asked curiously.

"He's become more paranoid and more distant." Kaelin said, "He usually talks to me about everything. To Stiles and I about everything."

"He'll be alright." Theo assured her. "He has you watching over him."

"I just don't want him to lose himself..." Kaelin mumbled.

"I lost myself in you." Theo stated.

"What?" Kaelin asked confused.

"I lost myself in you." Theo stated, "But you changed me, for good. Scott can come back from this."

"You really lost yourself in me?" Kaelin asked him curiously.

"Wouldn't have wanted it any other way." Theo said casually.

She closed the air between us as she pressed her lips against his. Theo kissed her back passionately. Every time they kissed, it felt right. She ripped off her jacket before tossing it to the side. Theo kissed her passionately and she kissed him back. He kissed her shoulder before kissing down her neck. Theo kissed her again.

"Kaelin?" Theo said.

"Hmm?" Kaelin hummed.

"I'm happy." Theo smiled.

"So am I." Kaelin smiled back. 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• o •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Liam had been sitting next to Anna's hospital bed for the past few days. He wouldn't leave her. He felt like he was losing hope. He didn't want to lose hope, but he already was. He gripped his girlfriend's hand. She was his life. The only good thing that has ever happened to him.