𝟝.𝟙𝟚 𝔻𝕒𝕞𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠 𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕖

I had spent a couple of days with the Argents. Anna had returned home and reunited with her father. I was very happy that she got to go home. I opened the door to the McCall household before walking into a pretty in depth conversation. Liam had suddenly shoved past me as he stampeded out of the house and I turned to Scott in shock.

"What the hell is going on?" I demanded.

"You're back." Scott smiled.

"Yes. I'm back." I said, "I was only gone for a couple of days."

Scott smiled at me, but I was still annoyed about how he treated me. "I need your help."

"I'm helping you?" I said, "Scott-"

"I know and I am so sorry." Scott apologized, "I never should've taken you for granted. You are the only person that I can truly trust. I know that what you did was to protect us-"

"So let me get this right....my father murdered like fifteen hundred people for revenge, Kate burned my entire family alive, and Derek murdered his girlfriend and you forgave them but are ganging up on Stiles because he killed a man in self defense who was going to kill his father? I expected better from such a unique pack." I remark pursing my lips.

"That's why I'm apologizing. I know that I was wrong. I know that what you were doing was to protect him." Scott said, "And you saved my life."

"Yeah, I know I did." I said annoyed.

"I'm sorry, Kaelin." Scott stated and I could see how sincere he was being. "I need you. I have always needed you. I hope you can forgive me."

"Maybe." I stated, "If you tell me what's happening."

"Kira's in danger." Scott said, "I have to go save her. Stiles is in the hospital. Lydia is in Eichen House."

"LYDIA'S IN EICHEN HOUSE?" I demanded.

Lydia can't be there. She's not safe.

"I need someone that I trust to watch over Beacon Hills when I'm gone." Scott admitted. Scott looked at me worriedly.

"Scott, I'm okay." I said, "I can handle it."

"I'm not worried about you handling it." Scott said, "I'm worried about Theo."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because he's after you and I can't lose you to this." Scott stated.

"Yeah, well, screw him." I declared, "And screw the Dread Doctors. We've survived way worse than them." Scott smiled softly.

"That's exactly what I said." Scott smiled, "I'm happy to have you back."

"I'll check on Lydia and Sheriff Stilinski." I said, "I know someone that may be open to helping."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• o •°*"˜.•°*"˜

I walked with Hunter into the school. "You know you're really pissing me off right now?" Hunter asked annoyed.

"You said that you wanted to get out more." I defended.

"I meant meeting the pack, not babysitting." Hunter snapped.

"You're not babysitting." I declared and Hunter glared at me. "Well, technically, you are, but it's only for a little while-"

"A little while?" Hunter hissed, "I'm a hunter. This isn't what I do."

I said, "Hunter, I just found out that Lydia is in that torture chamber... I need to make sure she's okay, and I can't do that until I know that Liam isn't going to attack anyone."