𝟞.𝟛 𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

I walked up to the Stilinski household nervously holding the picture I had printed out of his son. He had to be his son. He had to be. I knocked on the door nervously and Mr. Stilinski opened it, smiling brightly.

"Hey, Kaelin, how can I help you?" Mr. Stilinski asks.

"It's about the Ghost Riders." I sigh. Mr. Stilinski looked at me shocked. I nod slowly. "I know that you know about this and Scott warned you about me coming, but I really need to talk to you." Mr. Stilinski nodded before opening the door open for me and allowing me inside.

I walked over to the dining room and sat down at the table while Mr. Stilinski sat down across from me.

I sighed before sliding the photo over the table for him to look at. "Do you recognize him?"

"I don't have a son." Mr. Stilinski states, "I would know."

"Look, I know that you have one, alright-" I start, but he cuts me off.

"-Just because you wrote it down doesn't mean that I have a son." Mr. Stilinski snaps as he stood up angrily.

"He's real." I say.

"Kaelin, you let yourself be hurt because you were psychosomatic." Mr. Stilinski states and I gaped at him shocked. "That's what Scott told me, about you not healing. That was because of him, because of your brother, your best friend. Whatever is going on with you right now, you need to figure it out, because I will not listen to you joke around about me having a son."

"You think this is a joke?" I say shocked.

"Yes, it is. I understand that you are dealing with Theo's death, but this isn't funny." Mr. Stilinski snaps.

"I would never joke about someone being taken by the Ghost Riders." I snap, "How dare you think that I could do something like that!"

"You already did." Mr. Stilinski states.

"I came here to help you get your memories back. I came here to help you remember him!" I say as I stood back up exasperated.

"There's no one to remember." Mr. Stilinski snaps.

"You really think that I'd lie about this?" I gasp.

"I think that after everything that's happened that it makes sense-" Mr. Stilinski says.

"-What makes sense?" I demand, narrowing my eyes at him.

"That you-" Mr. Stilinski starts.

"-That I what?" I snap. Mr. Stilinski sighed before he looked down. "That I what Stilinski?"

"That you've lost your mind." Mr. Stilinski sighs.

"You really think that?" I say, "Is that what all of you think?"

"You've been stuck in your room for the past two weeks, finding out who he is." Mr. Stilinski says, "It's driving you insane."

"I am not insane." I snap angrily.

"He's not real, Kaelin!" Mr. Stilinski snaps, "I would know if I had a son!"

"Lydia thinks he's alive too." I say, "If he's alive we can save him!"

Mr. Stilinski glared at me. I couldn't be the only one believing that he was Stiles Stilinski, my best friend. I can't be the only one who wants to get him back. If someone was taken, we have to save them. We have to do anything that we can to help them.

"Kaelin, you're sick." Mr. Stilinski states, "You're hallucinating things."

"I'm not." I snap, "How is knowing something that no one else knows hallucinating?"