Chapter 024

Previously...
F**k..
Should I let her go or do I convince her to stay?
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•──────────

Most people would let her leave but do I listen to those people.. NOPE.
I'm gonna try one more time.

"Come on! You won't regret it." I say. "Hm. Finee, but just to look around." Niki said. "Hell yeah!" I say excitingly. "Um excuse me, you do remember that we're lost." Lizzie said. "Oh yeahhhh, I'm pretty sure it's this way." I say pointing a random direction. "You sure?" Lizzie said. "Yes, let's go, even if it's dark." I say with sudden bravery.

"But if we run into some zombies I'll be using you as a meat shield." Lizzie said seriously. "Okay damm." I say chuckling. Niki and Lizzie follow me as I start walking towards the direction I had pointed to earlier hoping that's the right way.

It had been a couple minutes of me walking and we landed on a big hill to take a break. "How long??" Lizzie said complaining. "Quit your yapping for a minute." I say. I look in the distance and see a obsidian wall. "I f**king knew that it was this way!" I say surprised that I got pretty lucky. "Wait really?!" Lizzie said exhausted. "Yup, let's go."

We all ran down the hill with me half way down almost face planting on the ground with the amount of speed I was going. We ran in till we made it to the entrance of the walls. I immediately saw Wilbur and Fundy sitting on chairs next to the entrance talking. They both noticed us and ran. "Y/n!" Wilbur said while quickly hugging me.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt? Where were you?" He said spurting out questions. He sooner or later let go of the hug he had me in. I tried answering all the questions as best as I could. "I'm alright, I didn't get hurt, and we got lost a bit on the way back." I say all in a breath.

Wilbur turned to see Lizzie and a new girl while Fundy looked for any wounds on me. "Are you also okay?" Wilbur asked politely. "I'm okay" Lizzie said annoyed. "So who's this?" Fundy asked both of us. "Oh, she's a friend we found in the woods, and she has been living alone up to this point from moving place to place." I said. Niki spoke up and said. "She brought me here too see if this could be my forever home." She said with an accent.

Adorable.

We could all tell English wasn't her first language.
"Well welcome, Lizzie we made a home for you and Niki we will give you a tour." He said as he nudged me to indicate that I would help him. "Fundy show her to her new house." Fundy nodded and gave me a smile as he waved Lizzie to follow him. "Ugh" she groaned while leaving. "Anywho, lets begin the tour." Wilbur said while walking.

───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────
One hour later...
───────────•~❉᯽❉~•───────────

"And that's the end of the tour." Wilbur said. "Damm finally.." I say tired of walking. "So do you want to stay here?" I ask Niki. "Hmm. I'll stay for a little while." She smiled at me nicely. I feel heat rushing to my face. "Mhm, yay." I say quietly as I look away from her. She starts giggling. "Okay well you'll share the house with Lizzie. Me and Y/n need to go." Wilbur says with a cold stare. "Oh okay.." she says quite disappointed, like she wanted to talk more.

"It's that way." Wilbur points and starts dragging me away. "Aye! Chill the f**k out!" I say as we were now standing in-front of his house which I now lived in. "What.."
Wilbur said blankly. He had this scary stare going on and it was kinda freaking me out. "You good man?" I ask. I pull my hand roughly out of his. "I'm fine, let's go to bed it's night." He said with a smile as if nothing happened. He pushes me into the house's door and sends me off to my room.

"What the hell is going on with him.? He's treating me like a child." I mutter concerned.

It's probably nothing..

I quickly clean myself off and put on extra clothes Wilbur gave me. I look over and see a uniform that look newly put there as it was still swinging a bit.

They finally made me one! This is sick!

I stop messing with the uniform and head to bed.