Human! Male Reader X Dominant! Jabberwocky girl!! 🍋

3rd Person POV

You are Y/n L/n and You live in A World where Humans and Monsters Live in A Society together! Though there are some Racists and Degenerates in this world who go against Monsters living in human society but mostly everything is just great!

As for you, You work at A Chain Coffee Shop Named "Monsterbucks" where to be honest you were A bit of A Slacker but still did your Job enough not to get Fired!

You were just At work playing with your phone since there were no Customers but soon The Door Opened and it A Tall 12 Ft tall figure walked over and began using it's Claw to tap on his counter!

Y/n: "Listen if you want A Coffee give me A Minute I'm A Bit Busy."

She then cleared her throat and you almost fell out of your Chair realizing it was your Boss Jenny the Jabberwocky! Jenny was A Somewhat Young, Incredibly Sexy, Monster girl! To be honest she was Dummy Thicc with Melons far bigger than her own head, Some Thicc thighs and Ass, Long Purple hair, Horns, Claws, and A Pair of Mouths that each speak Positive and Negative things respectively!

Y/n: "B-Boss!? W-What are you doing here!?"

Jenny: "This is my Store L/n. May I talk with you in my Office Please?"

Y/n: 'Goddamnit what is it now!?' "S-Sure..."

Lefty: "Look like someone is in trouble!"

Righty: "Oh, Hush now he's A Good guy! He'll be fine!"

Jenny: "You two shut up!"

She then Made you follow her to her office and she sat me down where she Pulled out A Folder with A Bunch of Papers and your eyes widened in Horror!

Jenny: "You know what these are?"

Y/n: "U-Um... Uh..."

Jenny: "These are some of your Online Posts. You let me read them out to you."

She then Pulls out A Sheet and Began reading them out!

Jenny: "Let me see. This one says "Oh My God my Boss is so Hot and Sexy I wish just to fuck her brains out" and this one says "She probably had never seen A Real dick before So I should show her one" and this one even says "I would fuck her throat and ass so hard she would be begging for mercy"!"

You then turned bright pink and seemingly got smaller with every tweet she read out!

Jenny: "You know what this is Mr. L/n? This is Sexual Harassment and I could get you fired and Arrested for this... Unless..."

Y/n: "U-Unless...?"

Jenny: "If you can prove that you can show me "What A Real dick is" Then Prove it to me then. And You better not hold back!"

Lemons Begin! May skip if you want! 🍋

She then removed his small Shirt and Skirt to reveal her Huge Rack and Fat ass in all of its glory as righty and Lefty slithered over to you and ripped your clothes off with your teeth leaving you Naked as well!

Y/n: "U-Um..."

Jenny Just Blushed as she eyes your member!

Jenny: "Oh My It's so Big~ Let's see if it can get any bigger~"

She then Pushed you onto her desk and began to Give you A Tit Job with her Massive Melons while also Licking and Sucking on the Tip as Righty and Lefty began to give out their comments!

Righty: "Oh my it's so Huge! Just perfect!"

Lefty: "Tch, could be Bigger..."

You were squirming, whining, and Moaning until you came into her mouth and all over her Boobs as she had Trouble swallowing it all and when she was able to Regain her breath she began to Kiss you using her incredibly long tongue to completely dominate your Mouth!

Jenny: "Wow, You're an amazing Kisser, and You quenched my first with all of that delicious Cum~ But let us see you if can quest A Different thirst~"

Y/n: "Meep!"

She then Pinned you down before you can escape and she smiled before whispering into your ear in A Lustful tone!

Jenny: "Remember if you Back down then Your Life is Ruined~ Remember that~"

She was right so you were forced to lay there as she positioned herself on top of you and she began to slam into you in A Rapid pace with your Member constantly entering her Hole and soon you quickly gave you as soon as she did!

Y/n/Jenny: "CUMMING!!!"

Both of their Lower regions then exploded into A Massive mess that splattered the desk, floor, and their lower regions! Jenny then cleaned herself up and put her clothes back on as she gathered her stuff and looked at you one last time before leaving!

Lemons End!

Jenny: "That was amazing so same time, Tomorrow, at my Place. got it?"

Y/n: "Yeah-Huh..."

Jenny then kisses your Lips!

Y/n: "Good, Now Clean this entire office up, It's A Mess."

She then walked out shaking her Hips for you as she closed the door as you with the little brain function you have left for right now just had to Lay down and Rest!

One-Shot end!