Water Dragon Slayer! MaleReader X Juvia 🍋

A/N: Requested by DarkLord_Man

3rd Person POV

You are Y/n and Bell you are Juvia Lockster's Boyfriend! She Was Quite... Well Possessive! She will always try to make sure That You would be by her side and will even call any woman that even so much looks at you, her Love Rival! You loved her though anyway!

You were Quite Petite with Your face only reaching up to Juvia's Boobs and she was always strong enough to pick you up and Drag you around anywhere she wants to but you were also Far more powerful being A Master Water Dragonslayer! Just like Juvia, you can control the water but also you can Eat water, Control the Blood in other Peoples Bodies including your own, Can Create thunderstorms and Manipulate Clouds, Ice, Sleet, and Hail, and can even Talk to sea Life on command!

You also REALLY hated it whenever Happy at fish as in the wise words of A trio of Sharks "Fish Are Friends not food"!

Today was A Trip to the Beach for your little Friend group and you were wearing A Pair of Blue swimming Trunks and Juvia walked up next to you wearing A Cute Purple and white Polka-dotted Bikini top and Skirt!

She then smiled Pushing your Face into her cleavage as she smiled and you were Blushing bright Pink!

Y/n: *Muffled* "J-Juvia!?"

Juvia: "Let's take this somewhere else N/n~"

She then Picked up still smothering you as she took you to A Secluded spot still smiling!

Lemon's Begin!

Juvia quickly stripped off your Swimming Trunks and then she quickly removed her Bikini using A Set of Water spouts from her Back to hide her Titties and Soaking wet hole as she acted shyly trying to get your attention!

Juvia: "Will you get some of Juvia N/n~"

You shyly walked over and pushed her softly on the sand and then began to spread her legs apart as he moved in and Began to Lick her Woman Hood and Juvia immediately felt the Pleasure so she pushed your head even deeper and it just felt even better!

Juvia: "Oooooh~ Juvia Loves this so Much~ Juvia Loves you so Much~ Keep going~"

You pushed your tongue in even deeper as she felt the pleasure and she wrapped her hand around your Member and began to quickly Jerk you off as you couldn't help but Moan making her pleasure even better!

You both soon came and Juvia came all of your faces and You came all over the Sand! You then switched each other around and Juvia got near your Member and began to suck you off while using A Water spout out of her back to start masturbating with herself making it pour into her Hole!

Y/n: "Ooooh~ Ooooh~~ Ooooooooh~ Keep going Juvia! Keep Going!"

Juvia: "So Big~ So Much for Juvia~ Please cum for Juvia~"

You continue to keep going until you both finally came again with your Cum going down her Throat and she came all over the sand!

After that, you both got Dressed again and walked back into the beach to see Lucy waiting for you two Blushing!

Lucy: "So you two did it... again...?"

Y/n/Juvia: "Yep."

One-Shot End!