𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲

❝𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡!❞

Warnings: Violence, Swearing, fights, slurs such as slut used.

A/N: This chapter isn't long but has quite an impact, I had some writers block so updates may vary a little. P.s Sorry if this chapter came up unclear I lost my original writing but found it again!

"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐲, I can't answer your phone right now. Leave a message, unless it's Izzy calling again fuck off!" Tory's voicemail rang as I sighed putting my hair up in a ponytail and getting ready for the first day back. "Hey Tory, it's Izzy. I was just drunk and I thought that guy was kissing you. I just got jealous, angry and hurt. Please call me back so I know you're okay." I pleaded with a sigh. "I fucked up okay. I love you bye." I hung up not even realizing I had said that.

Suddenly my phone buzzed:

I don't forgive u but need u 2 come help-T x

I texted my granddad:

Hey John, how's everything with the dojo going? If u need any help I'm here x

Hello Isabelle. Everything is going well, I should have the dojo soon; for the real Cobra Kai-John x

✦✦✦

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧?" 𝐈 asked Tory and Kanis, god T looked hot with her cornrow styled hair at the sides and her skinny jeans hugging her body. "While you threw yourself at Keene Miguel kissed Sam." Tory stated bitterly. "For real, snakes." I hissed. "I know right, I'm gonna cut a bitch." Kanis grumbled as the girls filled me in on their idea. "So you're saying you want to go over the intercom, shout some stuff at Samantha LaRusso and then fight her?" I asked the pair as they nodded.

"So will you help us?" Kanis wondered as I laughed, "So you don't talk to me until you want something off of me Tory huh? Well you can kiss my ass." I told her getting up and going near her. "Listen to your voicemail darling, I have places to be." I whispered in her ear before nodding at Kanis and walking away. I was annoyed myself, I know I hadn't a right to be but I was.

✦✦✦

"𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 Kanis?" Miguel whispered to me as I sat between him and Hawk for biology, "Nope." I bluntly replied. "So you know then." Hawk concluded. "Yep." I simply stated. "Look I know you're Kanis' friend but-" Miguel tried to say. "But you shouldn't have started dating her unless you were over Sam for good." I sternly told him before scribbling down an answer. I looked over to Nancy, she's annoying me a whole lot more than usual, acting like the popular bitch and dragging my family down.