Fem! SCP-1471 X Human MaleReader!!

A/N: I love the SCP Foundation! That's all I gotta say!

You recently Got A New Phone and Soon You got An App called Mal.0 which just sent A Demon after you but this Demon is now your girlfriend you named Mal! Mal is A Large Fur Covered Humanoid, Female Figure, With Huge Breasts, Claws, and A Dog's Skull for A Head but she was Pretty damn Hot!

She went from your Psychopathic, Mind Melding, Killer, To A Stalker Girlfriend who just loves you too much! Being shy just seems to be in her Personality and she even changed A Few things about herself to try and Please you, Like she stops stalking over People (which confused the Foundation), She Tries to be Outgoing, and even began to start wearing clothes such As Sweaters and Jeans but still chose to never wear Bra's or Panties!

of course Like all things the SCP Does best at they found out and took them in and after some interviews, Mal has Deemed the Status from Keter to Safe, and You were deemed as Scp-1471-2 and they let you live your lives but with Mal under the watchful eyes of the foundation!

You were sitting on the Couch watching some Trashy reality show just because it was one when You received A Text from Mal from her App!

Mal: Hey Babe I'm about to be done with my Bi-monthly interview you want me to pick you up some dinner? I know there are several people who work in the food industry who has my App

Y/n: "Sure what about some Bojangles?

Mal: "You got it. See you in 5 XOXO

5 minutes later She Showed up with the Food and she Kissed yeah on the Cheek and Sat next to you!

Mal: "So how was your Day?"

Y/n: "Ugh, Stressful... I had to take Three Different Tests Todaybbso I'm Tired as Hell..."

Mal then Began to Rub your shoulders and Instantly all of your Stress was gone and she smiled as you spoke up!

Y/n: "Ooooh, Thank you Mal! This is needed so much~"

Mal: "You know if you're up for it I can Give you A "Full Body Massage"~"

Indeed you were up for it!

One-Shot End!