Shy! Oni! MaleReader X Verosika Mayday!! 🍋

3rd Person POV

You are Y/n Ball, and you are A Part of Verosika Mayday's Posse but you were not An Succubus or even an Incubus you were Just an Oni and Her Incredibly shy Boyfriend! You see you were an Oni she met at A Concert by Accident and she basically made you her pet after that!

You had Red Skin, H/c Colored Hair, and E/c Colored eyes with A Pair of Short Horns sitting on your head while wearing A Green Jacket, A Star Wars T-shirt, A Pair of Blue Jeans, and Sneakers Just reading A Comic Book when you felt some Nibbling on your ear!

When you turned your Head you saw Verosika nibbling on your ear and Your red skin turned bright pink as you tried not to Look at Her!

Y/n: "V-V-Verosika what are D-Doing?"

Verosika: "Oh I'm just enjoying my Little Teddy Bear~ How are you doing~?"

Y/n: "U-Um Good... Can you stop?"

Verosika: "Oh, Of Course not Babe~ I want to taste of you as Much as Possible~"

Y/n: "Meep!"

Verosika: "Oh you are Just so Fucking Cute~"

Y/n: "W-Weren't you supposed to be recording Music or something?"

Verosika: "Yeah I was But quickly done it Just for you~ Now we can do something Rather Fun now~"

Y/n: "Oh! Can we Play Uno?"

Verosika: "Not that Kind of Fun Silly~ I mean Sex~"

Y/n: "O-O-Oh Satan..."

Verosika: "This is gonna be so Much Fun~"

Lemon's Begin! Skip if you want! 🍋

Verosika Pushed you onto the Leather couch and using her Sharp Claw-like Nails ripped your clothes off before she lowered her dress revealing Her Titties and she placed them into your mouth and you began to instinctively suck as you would always do!

Verosika: "Ooooh, Yeah~ That's amazing~ Keep up it~ Keep sucking you little Bitch!"

You know she never means that as she just says shit like that during sex and you continued to suck as she reaches down for your Member and starts jerking you off as you couldn't help but starting moaning into her Nipple!

Verosika: "Oh Yeah~ Keep Going You Bitch~ You are so Fucking amazing~ Give me your fucking Load~"

She then made you let go of her Tits and then put her mouth over your member and you soon came!

Y/n: "I'M CUMMING!"

You then came into your Mouth and you gave her 5 Massive Shots that made her cheeks puff up and Cum come out of her Nose and Mouth as tears trickled out of her eyes! She Tried fighting off the urge of Gagging but she had to give in and coughed up some Cum as she got some all over the couch!

Verosika: "Oh My God! We have done this A Million times but still, Your Member is so fucking Huge and Your Load is even Bigger!"

Y/n: "So... Are we... Finished yet...?"

Verosika: "Oh My sweet, Sweet Oni-Chan You already know we're not finished yet~ I'm still thirsty for another kind of drink~"

Y/n: "Oh Satan..."

Verosika then took her Dress off revealing her Red Naked Body as she covered her Private areas with her Hand and Tails acting rather shyly but we all know she wasn't being shy at all!

Verosika: "Who are you Looking at Big boy~"

Verosika then Pinned you down and began to lay on top of you and inserted her Hole on your Member and you started to try not to Moan as Verosika Just smirked devilishly and began Kissing you with her tongue exploring every inch of His Mouth!

You both neared your Limits and soon you both caved in at the same and Came!

Y/n/Verosika: "CUMMING!!!"

You both then some Gave out and both fell on the couch as Verosika smiled!

Verosika: "That was amazing as per Usual... How about you...?"

Your face was between her Boobs and you spoke up Muffled!

Y/n: "Ish wash Goof..."

Verosika: "Great! Let's go another few more rounds~"

Y/n: 'Oh Dear Satan...'

You then continued to do it!

One-shot End!