Male Reader X Tsunade And Mei

A/N: Requested by Angbrine!

3rd Person POV

You are Y/N L/N And You are A Very Powerful Chunnin Ninja! You are A Bookworm, A Bit Lazy, but yet A Super Sweet and Kind Guy! You are also the Vessel for A Monster Named the Cuauhcotal or Cual for shot who is A Massive, Red, Glowing Snake Like Monster that can rival the Tailed Beasts in power!

He was able to Gain this Monster because his former Master Orochimaru experimented on him and planted the monster inside of him and it could never be healed! Even his new Master Tsunade Senju who is also the Current Hokage couldn't even use her he...

He was able to Gain this Monster because his former Master Orochimaru experimented on him and planted the monster inside of him and it could never be healed! Even his new Master Tsunade Senju who is also the Current Hokage couldn't even use her healing Jutsu to remove this Monster within him and Caul just ended up being A Part of his Personality that also gave him Snake powers as well!

He was Currently eating at Ichikaru Ramen while His Teacher Tsunade and Her Friend Mei was Currently having A Fight and it was about him but he couldn't give A Damn so he was Just eating while the two were just fighting in the background!

Mei: "YOU SHOULD JUST BACK OFF SENJU! HE'S MINE! YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING TO GET MARRIED!"

Tsunade: "FAT CHANCE MEI! I'VE BEEN WAITING TO GET MARRIED FOREVER MYSELF AND HE'S PERFECT!"

Y/N: "Geez, You think they would stop by now but it's been going on for about 30 minutes."

He then takes Another slurp of Ramen as they continued fighting each other!

Cual: "You think you should stop it?"

Y/N: "Nah, They can handle it themselves."

5 Minutes Later!

Tsunade and Mei were now getting louder!

Y/N: "Those are the sounds of Friendship right?"

15 Minutes Later!

They were now pulling on each other's Hair!

Y/N: "That's getting Along right?"

30 Minutes Later!

They were now in the ground wailing on each other!

Y/N: "That's-?"

Cual: "Y/N!"

Y/N: "Okay right..."

A/N:  0:10-0:15!

Tsunade/Mei: "What!?"

Y/N: "Can't you Just share me? Is it really that Hard?"

Mei: "Actually he's got A Point."

Tsunade: "Well If you're fine with it then I am."

They both then turned to him smiling and they grabbed him by the feet dragging him to the Hokage office for some "Fun"!

Y/n: 'Um... Cual? Help?'

Cual: "Sorry! Not my business. You're on your own."

Y/N: 'YOU TRAITOR!'

One-Shot End!