I AM A KILLER : CHAPTER 62 ♦ PALM AGAINST PALM

She literally spared no effort to search for it!

If they passed each other on the streets, she'd have thought he only had a similar appearance. After seeing his moves just now however, she didn't believe that there would be someone like him in this world. How could someone without inner force be able to do what he'd just done?

Zhuo Xiao Xuan suddenly recalled the cliche plots her dormmate had concluded for her. Weren't their encounter an exact replica of a cliche plot, and spelt out in caps and bold?

When she saw his gun pointed at her, she immediately collected her thoughts and dodged sideways to evade the bullet shooting her way. Her lips beneath her cap mincing, she contemplated exactly how she should complete her mission seeing how they were interfering, or how she should finish off her target first in such an environment.

Both methods were hard. They were evenly matched; if she were to go against him, she had to give it her all in order to secure victory. And if she were to do that, she wouldn't be able to attend to the other opponents around. In such an event, it'd be hard to say if she would be able to dodge their bullets if they were to raise their guns to shoot at her. What's the most annoying part to everything was the fact that they had a lot of people, and everyone was armed with a handgun, while she was only her own without even a single accomplice.

The only workable plan was for her to join the enemy's enemy's faction, after all, one's enemy's enemy is one's friend. She had to borrow their strength to extinguish her enemy. She would finish off her enemy's subordinates before concentrating her firepower to target the leader—this was the battle tactic "encircling cities with the rural areas" ole Mao* had mentioned. 

* referring to Mao Tsedong

Zhuo Xiao Xuan weighed the number of bullets she had brought and roughly counted the number of people there was at present; just barely enough. She then started firing at the enemy's lil lackeys in concentration, finishing them off—very resource-savingly—with a single bullet each, every one of her shots busting the heads they had been craning around

The pursuers upon realising that there was a sharpshooter—who was a lot better than themselves who were sweeping a majority of their bullets onto the vehicles—among them killing off their pursuees was immediately were encouraged. Their motivation burning, they were so excited they increased their firepower.

The ole man encased safely within the encirclement of protection realised what was off. At that, he said to one of the bodyguards by his side: "Finish that person off."

"What about this side?"

"I still have people with me. If that person kills off all our people, we will only have one path left and that is death. Hurry go!"

"Yes." 

If Zhuo Xiao Xuan was still a little suspicious about his identity previously, then his following actions—leaping across the firewall of raining bullets with qinggong over to where she was—completely cleared her of any misgivings.

Zhuo Xiao Xuan pushed off the ground and retreated several steps, sending a shot at him quickly. He turned his head to dodge her shot, returning a shot very speedily at her as well.

Zhuo Xiao Xuan grunted coldly, and waved her arm, the handle of her gun sending the bullet flying in another direction as well. You're not the only one who can accomplish such a move.

As expected, when he saw her pulling a move like that, his expression was no longer as settled as before. The person in front of him whose only uncovered part was the pair of eyes was skilled as well! His expression becoming serious, he readied his stance. "Come."