I AM A KILLER: CHAPTER 11 ♦ THE BIRTH OF A SIS-CON

"Xuan Xuan, are you still warm?"

As to Yin Xu's Dong automatic change of his term of endearment for, Qin Ke Xuan did not display any form of reaction. To her, no matter how anyone wanted to call her, it was of no difference to her.

She had originally planned to have Yin Xu Dong help her finish up her studies in primary school level English and Chinese language, but only to have Yin Xu Dong's incessant and shameless pushing off delaying her plans. She had decided that if he were to continue with his ceaseless shamelessness, she would throw him out her balcony, Yin Xu Dong said: "Aish, have you not heard of the quote, journeying a thousand miles is way better than reading a thousand books? Isn't it better to just go out and experience the world rather than reading all these stuff?"

Even though she knew he had his agenda, but his words did sound logical. Rather than just staring at these dead books, she might as well delve into the social circle of this world to figure things out. Hence, Qin Ke Xuan agreed to go with Yin Xu Dong.

Qin Ke Xuan surveyed the street filled with girls openly revealing their elbows, thighs and cleavages. Her lips twitched: "No sense of honour nor shame."

Yin Xu Dong was speechless.

The two of them arrived at one of the pavements in the bustling place, and they stood and the mouth of the street. Yin Xu Dong fished out his phone, "Hello? I'm Dong Zi*, yeah, we're here, when are you guys reaching?"

(T/N: "东子" = "Dong Zi"; Yin Xu Dong's nickname among his friends)

Qin Ke Xuan had found out that this device, capable of transmitting audio across thousands of miles, was known as 'mobile phone', not 'the best grade*.

(T/N: Chinese wordplay: "手机" = mobile phone; "首级" = the first/best grade. Both the Chinese words sounds the same when pronounced hence Qin Ke Xuan mistook the former for the latter)

"Oh, you guys are here too? Where? Aye, I see y'all!" Yin Xu Dong hung up and waved across the road at the bunch of girls and guys waving.

The crossroad light turned green, and the bunch of people walked towards them.

Yin Xu Dong punched the guy, who appeared to be the leader, and mocked jokingly: "You guys are actually later than me!"

That guy staggered backwards, his hand grasping his chest, and collapsed on one of the girl's shoulder, pretending to be injured, "Sweetheart, come help me massage it, I think it's an internal injury."

His words had Qin Ke Xuan frowning. Yin Xu Dong's light and soft punch can actually cause internal injury?

That girl pushed him away forcefully, and shouted loudly: "Stupid Ah Lang! Taking advantage of me again! Dong Zi, you gotta help me show him some colours!"

The guy known as Ah Lang leant on Yin Xu Dong's body crookedly, his gaze drifting towards Qin Ke Xuan, and asked softly: "Your girl?"

Yin Xu Dong sent him another punch, saying resolutely: "What are you talking about? She's my Shi... my younger sister, do you hear me! If you dare to nonsense with her, watch out for your ass!" Actually, he was very suspicious as to whether he would kick his ass, after all, considering Qin Ke Xuan's damage output, perhaps he should worry about this fellow's life.

Ah Lang whispered to himself quietly: "Sister? Where did you pick her up from? I've never heard you mentioning her before." Why did he not have such luck in picking up such a "younger sister"? Big eyes, small mouth, and ultra-white skin, even if she was a little expressionless, it was undeniable that she looked like a ridiculously cute Lolita!

Yin Xu Dong elbowed Ah Lang and even glared at him. Ah Lang shut up, stopping his questioning.

"Xuan Xuan, these are my friends, basically you don't need to care about them." Yin Xu Dong said smilingly to Qin Ke Xuan.