I AM A KILLER : CHAPTER 61 ♦ WHY'S HE HERE?

"You! Why aren't you listening?! Infuriating!" Zhuo lao ye'zi said exasperatedly. 

"Because your concern is largely unnecessary."

"How is it unnecessary?! Who knows if that hot-headed lad will spill it someday to someone?!"

"Then let me die." 

"Enh? Lass do you know what you're talking about?"

"I'm very clear. If the matter is revealed because of him, I will accept the death penalty dealt."

"You, aye, why are you so stubborn? Won't everything be fine if you didn't look for him?"

"Weren't you impressed by my abilities a few years back and wanted me to serve the country? I obeyed your commands and joined this organization; I did everything you wanted me to do, isn't that what you desired? The agreement for me to live was that I must serve this organisation. Are we not just taking what we need for ourselves? In that case, other than the missions I need to complete issued, how I utilize the rest of my time is my own liberty. I know where the draw the line so you needn't send people to tail me."

"Fine! Fine! This ole gramps I won't care, and I don't have the ability to! Whatever happens in the future, just remember that it's the consequence of your choice!"

When Zhuo Xiao Xuan left Zhuo lao ye'zi's study, she met her "biao ge*" Zhuo Hong Yi, and he asked her: "Xiao Xuan, you made ye ye** angry again?"

* 表哥 = biao ge; older male cousin from the mother's side

** 爷爷 = ye ye; paternal grandfather

"No." He's the one finding things to be angry about; it has nothing to do with her.

"Ye ye's is a little stubborn, and has a poor temper. He's old, be a little more patient with him." Though Zhuo Hong Yi wasn't very close to this little distant biao mei* who popped out all of a sudden, she didn't look like someone who would start arguments over trivial matters, so how did she make ye ye so angry?

* 表妹 = biao mei; younger female cousin from the mother's side

"Enh. I'm going first if there's nothing else."

Zhuo Xiao Xuan returned to her room. This was the Zhuo Mansion she was to live in after returning from the cosmetic surgery from abroad as Zhuo Xiao Xuan. Zhuo lao ye'zi had arranged a room for her, but the only times she stayed in the room was to sleep.

She had been beyond busy in the past half month of her holiday upon returning here, so she only managed to drop by the Zhuo Mansion two to three times. She had agreed to join their Z Organisation—an organisation she didn't even know the full name to—then, and so she's running around completing her missions every day. On top of that, she had to be extremely careful not to get hurt during her missions, else Yin Xu Dong's going to look at her with that pitiful and miserable gaze of his when he finds out. Though his concern had her very touched, she didn't want him to worry.

After being busy for the past half a month, the organisation finally gave her a day off for her to rest properly. Just as she was about to cultivate her inner gong before sleeping, she received the organisation's message indicating that their target's moved. In other words, she was mobilised.

And so, she pulled her skin-tight dark clothing and strapped on her weapons. Following that, she pulled on a long coat, put on a short wig, speedily swiped on some of makeup on the table and turned herself into a lady with conspicuous make up, appearing as though having experienced the vicissitudes of life.