I AM A KILLER : CHAPTER 70 ♦ SIDE STORY 2

Sprawled on a bolster in the large living room, Yin Xu Dong held his game controller as he stared at the screen intently, his fingers jumping across the controller that controlled the character on the screen. He was definitely not going to lose this time!

When the opponent on the screen suddenly stopped moving, he looked at the tiny figure beside him in suspicion. The tiny figure that had been previously sitting cross-legged on the sofa had long thrown his controller aside, making a dash for the door instead.

The door opened and a person with a pretty silhouette walked in. The tiny figure immediately pounced on her, "Mummy!"

Zhuo Xiao Xuan kicked off her shoes and walked over, barefoot, to carry the little figure, asking blandly: "Gaming with your dad again?"

"Enh! It's not fun playing with daddy, he keeps losing. Mummy play with me instead." Aggrieved, at his father's lack of gaming skills, the little figure hugged Zhuo Xiao Xuan by her neck and pecked her cheeks, complaining.

When Yin Xu Dong in the meantime had ran to the kitchen to cut some fruits. When he heard that, he immediately imploded, exclaiming: "Stinky brat! You're looking down on me?! I was deliberately letting you win, you'd have died countless times otherwise!" Not only did the kid look like her majesty his wifey, even his character and ability were as valiant as her majesty. It's just that having a three-year-old brat beating him every time when they gamed was especially embarrassing.

What was strange was that their son looked like how her majesty his wifey did now—after she'd gone through the cosmetics surgery—instead of how she'd originally appeared. In fact, their son's face was close to a replica of his mother's; he'd even inherited the poker face from his mother. Just imagine a lil' kid walking around with a blank expression on his face all day long; perhaps that's why his wifey favoured him.

Yin Xu Dong walked out the kitchen and placed a plate of cut fruits in front of Zhuo Xiao Xuan, saying eagerly: "Wifey, have some fruits."

Zhou Xiao Xuan picked up one and sent it into her son's mouth. Yin Xu Dong sat watching them, so salty his eyes reddened. Sob sob, his wifey's never fed him before! As Yin Xu Dong sobbed sorrowfully mentally, he picked up a fruit and placed it into Zhuo Xiao Xuan's mouth, "Wifey, ahh?"

Zhuo Xiao Xuan slanted him a gaze, saying blandly: "Being mushy is not romantic."

"...yes, wifey." 

"Ah! Mommy's back, why didn't you guys tell me when you were eating fruits!" A five-year-old girl dashed out from the room and stood with her hands on her hips, shouting as she pointed, "You! You! You're stealing mommy away again!"

"Sit and eat some fruits." Zhuo Xiao Xuan instructed her daughter who had a fuse as short as Yin Xu Dong.

Xiao Le pouted, but when up against her stern mother, everyone in the family would listen. Though she liked mommy a lot, she would be very frightened whenever mommy's eyes squinted slightly. At times like these, only her di di Xiao Tian would still dare to sprawl himself on mommy, while daddy, her and that stupid dog would retreat back into their sofa silently.

* 弟弟 = di di; little brother

Why was it that only her di di was the special one? This made her extremely unsatisfied. Mommy rarely hugged her but she wanted to her hugged the moment mommy gets back from work as well! So whenever she saw her di di glueing himself to mommy, she would be so jealous her eyes turn red, and she would, along with daddy, glare at him.

"Xiao Le, come here to daddy." Yin Xu Dong gestured at his pouting daughter.

Xiao Le didn't move. When she saw that her daddy continued waving his paws like a fortune cat, she inched with great reluctance over to him, muttering softly: "But I want to be with mommy."