I AM A KILLER : CHAPTER 42 ♦ BLUSHING

Xu Tian Xian swallowed as he looked at Qin Ke Xuan "exerting violence". Poking that entire length of needle down was no honestly different from receiving an injection so he didn't know why that spy made it out to look as though he got bitten by a shark with his sweat beading continuously and expression all contorting. If it hadn't been the fact that he was being bound by rope and his mouth was stuffed with cloth, Xu Tian Xian figured he would have ended his life on his own.

His cold sweat running, Xu Tian Xian secretly peeked at this soldier that was said to only have joined the RS for two days before she was moved and transferred again and landed in their MI6 as the newcomer Xu Le Le. No matter how he looked at her merciless ways despite her young age, she seemed to be like the people rumoured to have been taken in and nurtured by organisations into a killing machine since young. However, the chances of that were pretty low as all the people entering MI6 must come from a clean family background... Maybe it was just her natural S* attribute that came with her personality...

* S = sadist

Qin Ke Xuan extracted the needle from the acupuncture point on smiley guy's abdomen and pulled out the cloth in his mouth, asking blandly: "Have you remembered where you've hidden the classified information?" 

"Pant... uh... I, I really don't kn...." 

Before he could even finish, Qin Ke Xuan once again stuffed the cloth back into his mouth and stuck the needle in her hand in. The pain this time was so great it had the smiley guy curling up, wanting to roll around in agony. However, with Qin Ke Xuan's foot stepping on him, he was unable to move, and so, he convulsed and fainted.

"How useless." Qin Ke Xuan tried kicking him but he didn't wake up. Turning, she said to the dumbfounded Xu Tian Xian: "Get a pail of water and splash him awake."

Xu Tia Xian went to get water. As he did so, he mumbled to himself non-stop. She was definitely an S!

After repeatedly torturing the smiley guy, he finally gave in after the cloth was pulled from his mouth. "I'll... I'll say..."

Upon finding the classified information they had stolen and "checking" multiple times they had no other copies of it, Qin Ke Xuan ruthlessly chopped at him. After he fainted, she returned to her room to slip on her shoes, ready to leave. Meanwhile, Xu Tian Xian shredded the two spies of their clothes and threw them on the same bed, setting them in an overlapping position before holding in his disgust and snapping pictures of them with his miniature camera. Only after that did the two of them leave the rooms and hurried into their vehicle.

"Tonight's mission was a success, good work everyone! You guys hungry? My treat!" Xu Tian Xian handed Xu Mei Li a button he had taken from the smiley guy's shirt that had the copy of their classified information for her to safe keep. Of course, he'd pulled off all the other buttons on his shirt, and on the other guy's shirt just in case they kept copies. Upon analysing them, they indeed found that there was something on the buttons taken from the other guy's shirt.

Qin Ke Xuan didn't go with them to celebrate. Rather, she switched back into her camouflage uniform and left under the mournful gazes of the masses.

Meanwhile, in the hotel, the two spies woke up. They were first shocked off their socks by how the both of them were naked with their limbs intertwined. After looking at the words Xu Tian Xian left behind, they clenched their teeth and went to change into their clothes. However, they once again found out that those people had actually, very shamelessly, pulled off every single button on every single shirt they had. Upon seeing even the copies the cold guy had were gone, the two of them were so angry they wanted to kill someone! Slamming into Qin Ke Xuan's room, the room was, as expected, cleared of people. When they found Qin Ke Xuan's identity from the hotel's counter and searched it up, they found out that her information had given a "this person does not exist" result!