I AM A KILLER: CHAPTER 7 ♦ CURBING VIOLENCE WITH VIOLENCE

When she was returning to the classroom from the canteen, Qin Ke Xuan saw Yin Xu Dong at her seat smiling splendidly and waving at her.

Qin Ke Xuan walked towards Yin Xu Dong, asking expressionlessly, "What are you doing here?"

Yin Xu Dong said gleefully, "I here of course to..." He surveyed the many eyes thirsty for gossip looking their way, "Let's talk outside."

Qin Ke Xuan walked out of the classroom first with Yin Xu Dong following tightly after grovelingly eager.

Qin Ke Xuan brought him up to the roof. "There's no one here. Speak."

"Qin Ke Xuan, you shouldn't always walk around with such an unfriendly and unapproachable expression on your face. No wonder nobody, excluding myself of course, dares tell you about this." Yin Xu Dong was immeasurably self-satisfied.

Qin Ke Xuan thought about it for a while, and it was indeed so. He had been the only one so far who had narrowly escaped death, by her, twice, and still continued with tactlessly throwing himself in her face. He was actually a simpleton right. "If there's nothing, I'm going." And she proceeded to turn to walk away, not paying Yin Xu Dong any attention.

Upon such a sight, Yin Xu Dong panicked. He had not even accomplished his goals yet! He promptly grabbed her. "Qin Ke Xuan, no, shi fu! How can you bear treating your disciple so cruelly? You're just going to walk away like that?" Yin Xu Dong was aggrieved, "...okay, I won't nonsense so much. I here because... y'know, for that... that... to learn Xiao Li Flying Daggers!"

"That's not called Xiao Li Flying Daggers." Qin Ke Xuan corrected.

Yin Xu Dong asked excitedly: "Then what is it called?" It definitely must be something magnificently glorious!

"Concealed Weapon Hurl*."

* 暗器投掷 = Concealed Weapon Hurl; if anyone has a better translation/name of this skill, please do comment below!)

"..."

Yin Xu Dong scratched his head, "Forget it, who cares what it's called. Back to the topic, shi fu, when are you gonna teach me?" Yin Xu Dong was so excited all through the previous night, hence he'd not managed to sleep even a wink. If he was able to learn Xiao Li Flying Daggers and Sunflower Dian Xue Hand, he would become the embodiment of superman and become an unparalleled existence! Ha ha ha ha! Uh, of course excluding shi fu whom he would be no match against.

"Don't you have class?" Qin Ke Xuan asked seriously.

Yin Xu Dong froze, and scratched his head in embarrassment, "Don't you think the stuff in textbooks are way too boring? It's useless learning it, so why waste time bothering with such meaningless things?"

"Are you saying, that I am an idiot, and is wasting time?" Her glare seemed to radiate a trace of danger.

Yin Xu Dong was so scared he almost bit his tongue. How could he have imagined Qin Ke Xuan, the runaway student from yesterday, had suddenly decided to turn over a new leaf and become all studious? He tried to cover up his slip of the tongue, flustered. "I, I definitely did not mean it that way! Shi fu, you're exceptionally intelligent! Everything you do is right! Actually, actually, it's me that's too stupid, to actually think studying is a waste of time! I'm the most foolish person on earth!" He was this close to going as far as slapping himself.

Qin Ke Xuan ordered: "Go to school. I'll be asking you questions in the future."

Yin Xu Dong was unable to achieve what he had gone to do in the end, and left Second High* and returned to his own school—the First High* in B city. After all, his almighty shi fu had said that she would ask him questions in the future!