I AM A KILLER : CHAPTER 60 ♦ LOVE RIVAL AND COMRADE

The person on the bunk across hers was her classmate, Xie Sheng Ya. Same as what had happened when she was on the train to school the last time, he slept like a log the moment he boarded the train. When he heard the sound of people talking, and one of the voices was a little familiar, he opened his eyes. When he did so, Zhuo Xiao Xuan at on the bunk across him, looking straight at him. 

"You're going home today too?"

"Enh." Zhuo Xiao Xuan was not the most familiar with the classmates in her class. One reason being her personality, and the other, all her classmates were guys. They didn't feel much different from the guys outside. Before long however, their gazes became similar to that of their seniors—whenever they looked at girls, they'd have that eerie tint, as though a starving wolf in winter staring at its prey. That look became especially prominent when they were looking at pretty girls. As one of the girls skirting through on the high-end appearance spectrum, Zhuo Xiao Xuan would like to pronounce her mountain-like stress (the phrase had originated from her dormmate). And so, she kept her distance from the guys in her class.

Xie Sheng Ya was the kind of people that didn't have a lot to say. Hence after their question and answer, the two of them went on with their sleep.

Zhuo Xiao Xuan closed her eyes to rest. However, a thought suddenly bubbled. She squinted at looked at Xie Sheng Ya and his lower bunk, Liu Ting. It won't be very honest of her to pull something like that, but when did killers pay mind to integrity?

She had Yin Xu Dong hand her a packet of peanuts up. As she ate, she took one out, aimed it at Xie Sheng Ya's sleep acupuncture and threw it over. Following which, she heard the heavy snores that told of his deep sleep. Other than her, no one noticed this little event.

She flipped down from her bunk, dropping on the ground silently. Yin Xu Dong was half-lying on his bunk chomping on his peanuts. When he suddenly saw her dropping down, he got such a scare he almost choked on his peanuts. Just as he was about to ask her what's up, he saw her giving him a gesture to stay silent. Following that, she walked over to where Liu Ting was snuggled under her covers and sent a palm down her neck before pulling open her covers. A hand carrying her by her collar and another another hand dragging her by the hem of her pants, Zhuo Xiao Xuan extracted her from her bunk just like that.

Yin Xu Dong stood anxiously. "Xuan Xuan? What're you doing?"

"I'm helping a thirsty and lonely male schoolmate find a partner while getting rid of my rival. Enemy and schoolmate, two birds with a stone." As she spoke, Zhuo Xiao Xuan didn't stop. She lifted the Liu Ting with her hands and sent her into the upper bunk, and just like that, Liu Ting lied beside Xie Sheng Ya.

Yin Xu Dong was floored, this works too?! "Nothing will happen right?"

"Nothing will happen. Even if something does happen, the rice would've been cooked."

Goodness, Xuan Xuan, you're forcing people like that! 

After which, Zhuo Xiao Xuan sat cross-legged on Yin Xu Dong's bed to cultivate. Yin Xu Dong looked at the two of them in the same bunk and looked at the Zhuo Xiao Xuan cultivating away peacefully, before sighing quietly. All the best for the two there! Then he sat down to read his magazine and chomp his peanuts.

A few hours later, Zhuo Xiao Xuan stopped and opened her eyes. Raising her hand to check the time, she kicked the asleep Yin Xu Dong that's slanted off by the side of the bunk. "Get up, let's go get a bite."

Yin Xu Dong acknowledged blearily, stood, slipped on his shoes and followed Zhuo Xiao Xuan out. After a few steps, he was finally awake, so he asked: "What 'bout the two of them?"