I AM A KILLER :CHAPTER 16 ♦ ONE FIGHT TO FAME

Long Ge rolled over, escaping Qin Ke Xuan's foothold. Qin Ke Xuan completely did not mind, and instead turned to look at Yin Xu Dong at her side, "You want to save them?"

Yin Xu Dong urged anxiously: "Even if you are a minor, you can still be jailed if you really murder someone! And since they did not gain anything from this either, why not just let them go. There's no need for you to dirty your hands because of them. Right? Xuan Xuan?"

Dirty her hands? From the moment she, together with the other children, had been captured by the organisation and locked in the training arena, her hands were stained. If she had been soft-hearted at that time, then she would have been the one being used as stepping-stones for others.

As of right now, however, she needed to find a way to go back, meaning she would still require this identity in order to continue living. If she were to be blacklisted by the police, then that would indeed be very troublesome.

"If they don't die, are you not worried they will come back for revenge?" This would be the consequence of not eliminating the roots along with the weeds.

Yin Xu Dong furtively rolled his eyes, why did she say it as though it had nothing to do with her. If they wanted revenge, she was the one they would come looking for to seek revenge! This was terrible! How did he forget about this problem, if she were to let them go, then Xuan Xuan's safety would be at risk in the future, right? "Xuan, Xuan Xuan? They won't come and find you for revenge right?"

"Mmh, definitely."

Yin Xu Dong hesitated, "Then, are you really going to let them go?"

Qin Ke Xuan shot him a glare, was it not him who had brought it up to let them go?

Long Ge, upon hearing this, got anxious. Just as that fellow had some results in persuading the little devil, why did he himself waver? "Cough cough... bro, as long as you let us go, we'll definitely not come looking for you for revenge!"

Yin Xu Dong: "Really?"

Qin Ke Xuan remained silent. Even if they did come knocking on her door for revenge, she would lure them out to some desolated and hidden place, and to settle them for once and for all. As long as she did not leave behind any evidence for the police to find, she need not worry about whether she needed to go to jail. In that case, it seemed that she had to go back and do some proper research about Detective Conan.

Long Ge made a solemn vow in reply: "Of course! We will definitely do as we say!" Over-saying these kinds of verbal promises would do him no harm, as long as he can save his own butt first, it did not matter how many promises he needed to make.

Qin Ke Xuan threw another phrase: "If I ever see you again, I'll break as many bones as you have in your body. Don't worry, you definitely won't die before all your bones break. Oh and, if you don't believe me, I can do a live demonstration now on anyone you want."

The people who had originally still held some anger towards Long Ge for submitting to the girl, upon hearing Qin Ke Xuan's words, immediately had both hands up in support like Long Ge. Being humans, there is always a need to be flexible, only foolish people will insist the impossible stubbornly.

Beads of perspiration, be it from fright or pain, dotted his forehead. He said cowardly: "Cough cough, no, no need, I'll definitely believe that!"

Yin Xu Dong's lips twitched, and he tugged the corner of Qin Ke Xuan's shirt, saying softly: "Xuan Xuan, we better leave first." He seriously could not stand looking at this bunch of burly and strong-looking uncles bullied so badly by a little girl.