I AM A KILLER : CHAPTER 25 ♦ BORROWING MONEY

Xiao Jiang cracked open his eyes blearily, asking: "Why? She appeared?"

Xiao Song felt like just shooting him dead. He dragged his elbow, yelling: "Chase after her! Don't let her escape!"

When they reached the place where Qin Ke Xuan had scuttled past, the person was long gone. Xiao Jiang comforted the Xiao Song whose anger was exploding. "Since we've confirmed it's her, then what's there left to worry about, we'll catch her sooner or later! Just go to her house and catch her. I'm dead tired, I'm going back to sleep!"

The second day, there was a missing person in the dormitories, so the girls went looking for their form teacher anxiously. The form teacher told them Qin Ke Xuan had some family emergency so she had to head back first, and everyone started being envious of the fact that she need not endure the pains of the military training any longer. Along with envy, however, was suspicion. Why did she not bring her luggage back with her? They were then instructed by the sergeant to tidy up her things and hand it to him, and that had them even more puzzled. Even if the luggage was going back to Qin Ke Xuan, would it not be more convenient to hand it to the teacher? Unless the sergeant had to personally hand it over to Qin Ke Xuan especially? Sadly, no matter how much quandaries they had, there would not be anyone to answer their questions.

Military training continued on as per normal, save for the military vehicle that took off from the base quietly.

Qin Ke Xuan walked on the streets aimlessly. She could not contact Wolf Jackal and Leopard, and she had not been to the organisation before either. A cold laugh escaped her lips involuntarily. So it seemed that other than killing people, her being alive was no different from being dead. How meaningless! Once she lost the targets the organisation provided her with, she had become an unnecessary existence.

Even if she did know the location of the organisation, she did not want to go. Thank goodness she still had another goal, and that was to find a way back to the world she had come from, and then...... That way, she would be able to truly die. It was perhaps she had yet to complete this task that's why she came to this world.

Suddenly, the phone in her pocket rang, chopping off Qin Ke Xuan's train of thought. She took it out and looked at the screen. Oh right, she still had a dabbler of a "disciple". Despite her never having actually treating him as a disciple, she had still taught him some moves, so she would bid him a farewell.

"Yin Xu Dong."

"Xuan Xuan! Where are you right now?"

"Yin Xu Dong, I'm going." You are reading I AM A KILLER, CHAPTER 25 on

"Go? Go where? The heck! Did the fact that you joined an underworld organisation get discovered? I see a military vehicle outside your house! They're not here to catch you right? Wait hold on! Even if they were here to catch someone it would be the police moving out instead!" He had been thinking about Qin Ke Xian hurt and her being in the so-called dark organization the past few days. He was afraid that she would go astray. It was a weekend today, and he was ready to leave his house when he saw the military vehicle parked outside. That had scared the hell out of him when his thoughts linked to her and thought there were people coming to catch her.

"Military vehicle?" Qin Ke Xuan's eyes darkened. As expected, the military wanted to catch her.

"Yeah, did something happen? Xuan Xuan don't even think of coming home get it? Where are you? I'll go find you!"

"Don't come looking for me. That's it I'm hanging up."

"Xuan Xuan! Don't......"

Xuan Xuan hung up silently. Her phone rang again, this time, the call was from Qin Shu Hua. She didn't even need to think to know what he called her for, and removed the phone battery expressionlessly.