I AM A KILLER : CHAPTER 41 ♦ INTERROGATION WITH TORTURE

A/N : YOO HOO!!~ I'm sorry if I can't update often these past few days. I have so many things to do (homework & projects and school related stuffs) so I was SO busy..And I got a little lazy with all the stuff so... forgive mee! hehe ~

~ ANYWAYS, Enjoy &Happy Reading!~UwU

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Take note, take note, the target is a five minutes' distance away from the hotel. Over." An inconspicuous vehicle was parked in the parking lot outside the hotel. Inside, Xu Qiang's low voice sounded in everyone's ears.

"Received. Over."

Xu Tian Xian turned and said to Qin Ke Xuan: "Le Le, you remember all the stuff I've just said right? Listen to my instructions later on. Do what I tell you to do."

"Enh." Qin Ke Xuan nodded.

"Okay, you can go in now."

Qin Ke Xuan opened the vehicle door and alighted. When she walked from the parking lot into the hotel lobby entrance, she heard a "the target has reached the hotel entrance" in her ears. At that, she saw a car stopping before the entrance and out walked the two idol spies. Tightly following after them were their manager and bodyguard. A huge bunch of reporters followed after them and came to the hotel, but the hotel guards blocked them. If it weren't for Qin Ke Xuan's young age and her lack of fan-like appearance, they probably would have blocked her outside as well.

Qin Ke Xuan slanted and walked into the hotel lobby, maintaining a certain distance from the targets as she walked over to the counter. She took out her second identity ID from the bag Xu Mei Li had given her, handed it to the person behind the counter and repeated what Xu Tian Xian was saying in her ear. "Give me a single room."

"Okay, one moment please." The lady behind the counter said gently.

The targets beside her had already finished the procedures for changing a room. When one of them was taking the door card the lady behind the counter was handing them, Qin Ke Xuan made a false inadvertent push of her hair with her hand. Using her hand to block her face, her gaze quickly swept their way and memorised their room number.

The lady responsible for receiving Qin Ke Xuan asked: "How many days will you be staying?"

"One night."

"Alright, this is your door card. Thank you for staying at our hotel."

Qin Ke Xuan took the door card the lady handed her and followed the attendant that was leading the way into the lift. Honestly, she was feeling very poorly about this little room that kept moving and stopping uncomfortably for reasons beyond her.

"Miss, you have reached your room. Wishing you a happy stay." The attendant bowed and left.

Qin Ke Xuan held the so-called door card and looked at the keyhole-less door, frowning. She turned, wanting to call the attendant back to help her open the door, but she saw the customer from the room beside hers swipe the card on the device beside the door and the door opened on its own.

She followed that person and swiped the door card by the device. There was no response. She reached out to push the door; it didn't open. She swiped the card again, it still didn't open, and then she swiped it again...

"Phuu~"

Expressionlessly, Qin Ke Xuan turned and looked at the person who had laughed. "Why? You have something to say?"

"No, no, it's just... the door card is upside down." 

The voice of that person was a little strange. That's right, that person there was one of the people from the SJBoys. The other member stood on his side, silent. Their bodyguards were no longer with them, was it so to not attract attention? Qin Ke Xuan raised her brows. She remembered the door card they took did not belong to a room on this level. Looks like they exchanged a room with their companions. As expected, they were changing rooms very arbitrarily. If it hadn't been them that had very coincidentally switched to a room beside her and she met them, it would have been pretty hard to find them in such a large hotel with so many the rooms.