I AM A KILLER : CHAPTER 50 ♦ BEAUTIFUL DEATH

Qin Ke Xuan too was completely unable to hear anything from Xu Mei Li's side. Seemed like her intercom was broken by their enemies.

"What's the current situation?"

"They've seized Mei Li and are demanding that we let them go."

"What are we going to do?"

"We're not going to let them go, of course! Even if we did, they won't release Mei Li."

"Then we're sacrificing Mei Li?"

"We're going to save her! I've already arranged Xu Wu as the sniper. You and Xu Qiang will go in and do the rescue." There were cameras hidden in every corner of the room, so Xu Tian Xian was able to see each and every movement in the room, hence he was sitting in the control room and delegating everyone their missions.

Qin Ke Xuan opened the empty magazine in her gun and switched in a fully filled one. "What's the probability of successfully rescuing her?"

"Less... less than fifty percent. Do your best, and listen to my commands. Don't push too hard if you can't." He didn't want to lose another in the event they weren't able to rescue Mei Li.

"Le Le, Xu Qiang speaking. I'll be the primary attacker later on, cover for me.

"Enh."

As she scaled up to the window railings of the second floor, she listened to Xu Tian Xian's analysis: "There are eight enemies and they have a hostage, so we're currently in is a deadlock. They are holding Mei Li hostage on the second floor at the moment, be careful. Le Le, Xu Qiang is in your 11 o'clock direction. There are two enemies guarding Mei Li in your 2 o'clock direction. There are two, one, one and two enemies in your 10, 11, 12 and 1 o'clock direction respectively."

Having the enemies' positions printed in his head, Xu Tian Xuan immediately started knocking out the rescue mission plan. Qin Ke Xuan would round them and would be responsible for guarding Xu Mei Li from the back. When they start their attack and the enemies' attention diverted from the front, Qin Ke Xuan would rush over, and knock out the two by Xu Mei Li's side.

"Will it be a little too hard for you to handle the two people in such a short amount of time?" Xu Qiang voiced his concern.

"Le Le, are you certain you can do it?"

"Yes." Qin Ke Xuan replied lowly.

"Alright, prepare to start!"

Qin Ke Xuan lowered herself and snuck silently over to where Xu Mei Li was.

"Le Le, be careful! There's an enemy walking in your direction from 12 o'clock! Quickly avoid him!" Xu Tian Xian's voice, tinged with anxiety, sounded from the intercom.

The window was opened slightly, and the slender nozzle of an assault rifle proceeded to stick itself through the window opening. After checking there were no abnormalities, the nozzle retracted and the window closed.

Meanwhile, the Qin Ke Xuan hanging on the eaves of the window slowly lowered, dropping herself down on the railing of the window, before nearing her destination silently. "Reached."

"Ok! Our negotiator will divert their attention. When the enemies' guards are lowered, Xu Qiang you begin the attack, and Le Le, you will run in when you hear Xu Qiang's first gunshot sound, and finish the two of them. Any questions? Else, we'll be starting."

"No!" Qin Ke Xuan as Xu Qiang replied simultaneously. 

And so, the negotiator started convincing the separatists to give up the hostage outside the building with the circle of them. The separatists did not agree to retreat, neither were they willing to surrender. They had even threatened the military that if they were to fail to prepare a vehicle for them to leave, then they would bring the hostage down with them if they die. The negotiator and the enemies started chaffering the terms, where the negotiator started talking about things like they would have no future kidnapping and holding people hostage, and that they were going down a crooked path, and that had the separatist among them in charge of exchanging terms so enraged he smashed the phone.