epilogue

Peter's POV

It's been 6 months since Y/N went to help Wanda, we decided where to go after high school, and we submitted our application and tomorrow, father's day, we were going to see if we got accepted or not, and we were going in a special place, on Mr. Stark's grave.

Alright, today is the day, we were in front of the grave with our computers opened on the Harvard's applications website, "alright, the results should be in by-" started to say Y/N but I cut her off yelling "THEY'RE IN!!" we refresh the page and we said in unison "I GOT IN!!" then we realised that we both got in and turning to the grave "we did it..." I said but then Y/N started to sing like every time that we went to visit her dad, "If only we had 5 more minutes..." she sang and I said "Y/N, I miss him too but, we have a life in front of us, our life begin at Harvard."

***skip of 4 months***

Today is the biggest and the happiest day of my life, today I'm gonna marry the love of my life, Y/N Stark, she will become Y/N Stark-Parker. I was already in the field of the compound, where all of our guests were sitting, and between them there were the Bucky that was sitting next to Sam and his family, Bruce, May and Ned's girlfriend with three empty seats between them, one for MJ, one for Happy and one for Ned, then Thor and his girlfriend, and even the Guardians of the Galaxy. Suddenly "la vie en rose" began and Emily Watts 

began to sing as Y/N started to come down the aisle, with Mrs. Stark by the right side and with Happy by the other, in front of them were walking Y/N's sister, Morgan that now was 4 years old, MJ, Ginny, Angelina that was George's wife, Hermione, Fleur, Pansy Parkinson and Astoria that was Draco's wife, next to me instead, there were Ned as my best man then Draco, Harry, Ron, George and Bill. As the bridesmaids broke apart from the main aisle Y/N, Mrs. Stark and Happy came to me, Y/N had a princess dress with puff sleeves, I started to cry, yup I definitely started to cry, she was beautiful, not that in the normal life she wasn't but now she was more gorgeous than ever!

 Stark and Happy came to me, Y/N had a princess dress with puff sleeves, I started to cry, yup I definitely started to cry, she was beautiful, not that in the normal life she wasn't but now she was more gorgeous than ever!

[this is how I imagined the dress]

"Do you, Peter Benjamin Parker, take Y/N Y/M/N Stark as your wife, in health and in sickness, in wealth and in poverty, for better or worse, all the days of your life until death do you part?" asked the priest, "I do." I replied without taking my gaze off Y/N. "and do you Y/N Y/M/N Stark, take Peter Benjamin Parker as your husband, in health and in sickness, in wealth and in poverty, for better or worse, all the days of your life until death do you part?" asked the priest to Y/N and she replied without stop looking in my eyes "I do." and as we wore our wedding rings the priest said "now I pronounce you husband and wife. You can kiss the bride." And I kissed her, my Y/N, the now, Mrs. Y/N Stark-Parker. We went out of the compound and got to a Portkey that would take us to the Stark's house in the woods for the party.