chapter 20

Peter's POV

We arrived in the parking building where I located one of the bad guys I landed in front of him and Y/N landed behind him "Remember me?" I said to him, he tried to escape but Y/N came up from the dark spot where she was hiding and pointed her wand at him, so he stopped. "Uh, hey..." he said "I need information. You're gonna give it to me now." said Y/N going towards with her eyes becoming made of green light "All right, chill." he said and I added "Come on." "All right, but wait is the girl the boss, here?" "what?... yes." I said "Look, man, these guys are selling weapons that are crazy dangerous. They can't just be out on the streets. Look, if one of them can just cut Delmar's bodega in half..." said Y/N and when the guy heard the name Delmar, we got his attention "You know Delmar's?" he asked "Of course, best sandwich in Queens." me and Y/N said in unison "Sub Haven's pretty good." he replied "It's too much bread." I said "ANYWAYS c'mon, man. We need that information." "The other night, you told that dude, "if you shoot somebody, shoot me." It's pretty ballsy. I don't want those weapons in this neighborhood. I got a nephew who live here." replied the guy "Who are these guys? What can you tell me about the guy with the wings?" asked Y/N and he replied "Other than he's a psychopath dressed like a demon, nothing. I don't know who he is or where he is." we sighed losing hope "But, I do know where he's gonna be." he continued "Really?" me and Y/N asked in unison "Yeah, this crazy dude I used to work with, he's supposed to be doing a deal with him." he replied "well, thank you for the story but where?! You know I don't have all day so..." said Y/N with impatience "Staten Island ferry, eleven." "Oh, that's soon. Hey, that's gonna dissolve in two hours." I said, "No, no, no, no. Come fix this." replied the guy "Two hours. You deserve that." "My ice cream is melting." "You deserve that. You're a criminal. Bye, Mr. Criminal." I said then we went away.

Y/N's POV

We arrived in the parking building where Peter located one of the bad guys he landed in front of him and I landed behind him "Remember me?" Pete said to him, he tried to escape but I came up from the dark spot where I was hiding and pointed my wand at him, so he stopped. "Uh, hey..." he said "I need information. You're gonna give it to me now." I said going towards "All right, chill." he said and Peter added "Come on." "All right, but wait is the girl the boss, here?" "what?... yes." Peter said looking at me "Look, man, these guys are selling weapons that are crazy dangerous. They can't just be out on the streets. Look, if one of them can just cut Delmar's bodega in half..." I said and when the guy heard the name Delmar, we got his attention "You know Delmar's?" he asked "Of course, best sandwich in Queens." Peter and I said in unison "Sub Haven's pretty good." he replied "It's too much bread." Pete said "ANYWAYS, c'mon, man. We need that information." "The other night, you told that dude, "if you shoot somebody, shoot me." It's pretty ballsy. I don't want those weapons in this neighborhood. I got a nephew who live here." replied the guy "Who are these guys? What can you tell me about the guy with the wings?" I asked and he replied "Other than he's a psychopath dressed like a demon, nothing. I don't know who he is or where he is." we sighed losing hope "But, I do know where he's gonna be." he continued "Really?" me and Pete asked in unison "Yeah, this crazy dude I used to work with, he's supposed to be doing a deal with him." he replied "well, thank you for the story but where?! You know I don't have all day so..." I said with impatience "Staten Island ferry, eleven." "Oh, that's soon. Hey, that's gonna dissolve in two hours." Pete said, "No, no, no, no. Come fix this." replied the guy "Two hours. You deserve that." "My ice cream is melting." "You deserve that. You're a criminal. Bye, Mr. Criminal." Peter said then we went away, I stayed in the back and freed the guy with a melting spell without Peter knowing and the guy whispered to me "thank you, Ms. Stark." then I went to Peter. We arrived at the Staten Island Ferry terminal as the massive orange ferry pulled out of the dock, we did a last sprint and landed on the roof of the ferry, we were looking around when the voice of Edith said "Incoming call from Dad." "Do not answer." I said but she answered anyways "Ms. Stark. Mr. Parker. I heard that your calendar is full. Got a sec?"