chapter 2

"I-I-I am witch." I said shaken, "are you okay, Y/N?" asked Peter and Ned in unison. "y-yeah." And then I passed out.

*future prediction* SPOILER ALERT HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF PHOENIX

When I woke up, I was at the ministry of magic, even if I hadn't ever been there; it was dark but there was an arch all of light and some voices were calling me. Then I heard a woman screaming AVADA KEDAVRA, and Harry yelling "NOOOO!!", he was looking near me, so I turned around and I saw, I saw Sirius Black (Harry's godfather) vanishing in the arch. Then the dark ate me.

*end future prediction*

Peter's POV

When Y/N passed out I went to pick her before she touched the floor. I continued calling her name, when she didn't answer I began to panic, 'gosh, what am I going to tell Mr. Stark.' Then fortunately she woke up mumbling something about Harry Potter and Sirius a color... I was confused, but I was happy that she was ok. "h-hey Y/N, are you okay? Who are Harry Potter and Sirius...?" I asked still panicking, "y-yeah but I have to go...in England, I have to call my dad and tell him that I am going to go to the Weasleys." She said still in shook then my spider sense told me that I had to go with her, so I told her "if you go, I'm coming with you." "alright so come with me, take me arm strong, please don't ever let it go, unless I tell you, understood?" she told me with a serious tone. "u-u-understood" I said a

little bit scared. I took her arm, and two seconds later she said that I could leave her arm and open my eyes, when I did, I was in her room at the Stark Tower, "h-how-?" I asked confused, "apparition." She said in focus with her things, she was mumbling the thing she pick and took them in a bag: some spell books, her watch, some clothes, her phone and obviously her wand. Then took my hand and led me in the living room, where her parents were when they looked at us confused, but after Y/N said "Voldemort, have to go." They looked at us with understanding, and Mr. Stark said, "just be careful and tell Harry and the Weasleys, hi from us." Then we apparated again in a grass field that was in front of a strange house, out of that house came a woman who asked "Y/N is that you, dear?" "yeah, Molly it's me can we talk inside, it's about Sirius." Y/N said calmly.

Y/N's POV

I was very relieved when I saw Molly coming out of the Burrow. We went inside and there were all the Weasleys who greeted me warmly, but then Fred and George saw Peter behind me and changed their expressions in serious asking "is he-" began to say Fred and George ended "with you, Y/N?" "oh yeah boys, don't worry he is Peter Parker an Avenger like me." I said and then looking Peter I presented all the Weasley family "these are Fred and George, they are twins and annoying sometimes; he is Charlie, who works in Romania with dragons; he is Bill who, if I didn't miss something, works at Gringotts the wizards bank; she is Ginny, who go to the 4th year at Hogwarts. Then they are Molly, who is been a mom for me and Harry while we were here; and Arthur, who loves the Muggle thing." Then I whispered to Peter "the muggles are the non-magic folks, like you, mom and dad." After a while I said to Molly and Arthur "we need to talk to Sirius, now it's vital." Fred and Bill tried to stop Peter, when he began to follow me, but I said, "oh he comes anywhere I go." So, they let him go, I took Peter's hand and apparated in front of the number 12 of Grimmauld Place. Sirius opened the door and after the greeting I started to tell him what I saw. He was shocked but not entirely, and then he filled me with the things that happened since I was in America. That Harry was considered a stupid and a liar, that Umbridge happened and that Dumbledore was wanted by the ministry for attempted coup d'état, but the thing that shocked me the most was that HERMIONE gave the idea for make a secret dueling club to learn how to defend them-self, I mean HERMIONE, the-always-do-the-right-thing girl. After our talk I said to Sirius to tell the others at the order and at the trio, that I was going to come back with my whole family at December the 20th; he was happy to finally meet my family.